Reviews for DFrontier: Super Artificial Saga
Ford1114 chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
Yes, this chapter I'm rereading is one of the most important ones in your fan career.

It starts with Sonja arriving and rebukes her brother, while Dr. Myuumon is killed again. Because of how Davis plays a major role in the final season, he powers up to become Ultima X (The Kai version appeared early in Season 2), as he finally kills Super Jax, freeing him from the scientists' control.

But then, natural disasters happen, the Digicores are cracked, and the heroes are gathering at Highton View Terrance. Indeed, this is the place when the original Digidestined had their first experiences of Digimon many years ago, to the point it comes full circle in this cryptic feeling.

Cyberdramon appears, and reveals himself to be Millenniummon, the final antagonist of D-Fusion. Mentions of a tunnel, Dark Dimension/Realm, Synisters, Seven Monsters, and Saitou's group; things are going to take a dark cerebus syndrome.
Ford1114 chapter 5 . 12/7/2017
Omega X arrives to help his friends as he and his allies faces off against Super Jax. Davis arrives with an angry expression to avenge.
Ford1114 chapter 4 . 12/7/2017
Tai and Takato finally escaped Digital Limbo with Paladin and HYPNOS (alongside Tai and Max recall the 'potato')'s help. However, Cyberdramon knocks out Paladin and is going to fully revive Burizalor and Virus for the final arc.

Dr. Myuumon has Super Jax to betray and destroy Datamon. Davis finds out that Ken is killed, and is off to confront Jax.
Ford1114 chapter 3 . 12/7/2017
The brainwashed Jax in a surprising scene, kills Ken! Sonja gets pissed and fights Jax.

In Limbo, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode arrives to save the heroes. The heroes managed to trap Burizalor and Virus on ice.

The scientists' plans are fulfilled as Jax and fake BlackWarGreymon merge to become Super Jax. The heroes attempted to stop the artificial, but they are no match.
Ford1114 chapter 2 . 12/7/2017
The fight of Tai/Takato vs. Burizalor/Virus is on. A nice tribute of Kid Goku vs. Freeza/Cell. Burizalor starts by making clones of himself like Agent Smith.

The heroes in Earth continue to deal with the revived villains, including Mystic Celesta facing off against both Dynasmon and Crusadermon. Metalla X easily kills Etemon, only to fight against Hell Fighter BlackWarGreymon.

Of course, since their already dead in the afterlife, Burizalor and Virus are unkillable. The villains used Hell Death Cage in sending Tai and Takato down the ice cage.

This ends with Jax arriving and attempts to manipulate Sonja.
Ford1114 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Here we have it, the Super Artificial Saga, after finishing those rewrites back then, it's a point of no return of doing this and the final saga.

It starts where Oikawa is knock out and a glob comes out. Cyberdramon/Millenniummon declare his plan that the time comes for Judgment Day. In Digital Limbo, Dr. Myuumon and Datamon team up for the prison break.

The heroes are having a dinner party with invitations. Suddenly, Tike and Kara arrived injured and muttered about Jax. The two scientists plans to have an organic BlackWarGreymon fuse with Jax to become one. The wormholes then free the escaped old villains.

Super 17 Saga is a fan-favorite due to all the past villains unite, so we see the fan adaptation is as good. The heroes are now fighting the villains.

Tai, Takato and their Digimon have entered Digital Limbo. They encountered the scientists, who they escape to Earth and had the heroes trapped. Worse, Burizalor and Virus returns to have their revenge.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
Tai, Davis, Takato, Takuya-all equal in their own way. Awesome way to end this saga.

BlackTerriermon: End this thing in the only way you can-with a guaran-damn-teed-

Rika: Finish that sentence, and not even your partner's D-Arc could locate you!

BlackTerriermon: (screams)

(lol) Keep up the good work on your final saga! Taiora/Rukato forever!

BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to momentai!
AnT chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
Neo? What is this? Is this Neo from the V-Tamer realm, or does Tai know this one?
Taichi Kamiya chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
Its been along time. Anyway you keep surprising me
Dragi chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
That was really cool and great chapter. please hurry up and update really soon please I cant wait to the next chapter to find out what will happen next please. and good luck with your story and the next chapter.

love dragi
Youkai Youko chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
wow, great chapter!

Finally Cyberdramon revealed his real self.

I wonder if Tai and the others can defeat these new enemies.

I cab't wait to see what happens in the next

saga.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
Awesome stuff. *makes a note of the attack names*

But there's still a long way to go until everyone can relax.
fett chapter 6 . 9/5/2004
It's nice to see Sonja and Davis working together to defeat Jax. I hope there is an explanation about the alternate versions of the digidestined that get kidnapped. That would be neat if we get to see two Omega X's fighting side by side.
Anthony1 chapter 6 . 9/5/2004
All I can say is that I really like how you ended this saga of your entire fusion saga. I'm a big fan of Davis and it was awesome on how you let him be the one to take care of the Super Artificial.

Hopefully, you'll be able to have the beginning of the last story of the fusion saga on sometime in the near future. Until then, see ya.
Crimson G chapter 6 . 9/5/2004
Awe man. The Millenium saga will top off the other sagas. So you added the V-Tamers villians in here. Excellent. High class demons stronger than Virus and Bebimon? Man the gang will have their hands full with this. Keep up the good work my friend.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »