Reviews for DFrontier: Super Artificial Saga
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
Tai, Davis, Takato, Takuya-all equal in their own way. Awesome way to end this saga.

BlackTerriermon: End this thing in the only way you can-with a guaran-damn-teed-

Rika: Finish that sentence, and not even your partner's D-Arc could locate you!

BlackTerriermon: (screams)

(lol) Keep up the good work on your final saga! Taiora/Rukato forever!

BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to momentai!
AnT chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
Neo? What is this? Is this Neo from the V-Tamer realm, or does Tai know this one?
Taichi Kamiya chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
Its been along time. Anyway you keep surprising me
Dragi chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
That was really cool and great chapter. please hurry up and update really soon please I cant wait to the next chapter to find out what will happen next please. and good luck with your story and the next chapter.

love dragi
Youkai Youko chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
wow, great chapter!

Finally Cyberdramon revealed his real self.

I wonder if Tai and the others can defeat these new enemies.

I cab't wait to see what happens in the next

saga.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
Awesome stuff. *makes a note of the attack names*

But there's still a long way to go until everyone can relax.
fett chapter 6 . 9/5/2004
It's nice to see Sonja and Davis working together to defeat Jax. I hope there is an explanation about the alternate versions of the digidestined that get kidnapped. That would be neat if we get to see two Omega X's fighting side by side.
Anthony1 chapter 6 . 9/5/2004
All I can say is that I really like how you ended this saga of your entire fusion saga. I'm a big fan of Davis and it was awesome on how you let him be the one to take care of the Super Artificial.

Hopefully, you'll be able to have the beginning of the last story of the fusion saga on sometime in the near future. Until then, see ya.
Crimson G chapter 6 . 9/5/2004
Awe man. The Millenium saga will top off the other sagas. So you added the V-Tamers villians in here. Excellent. High class demons stronger than Virus and Bebimon? Man the gang will have their hands full with this. Keep up the good work my friend.
Belletiger chapter 6 . 9/5/2004
Wow, great chapter!

Its seens we finally we will find out who's the misterius guy that was with Cyberdramon.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter

Yeah, Go Davis! Avenge Ken and Sonja!

See ya in the nextchapter
Crimson G chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
Excellent chapter. Glad that Davis is kick some behind and taking names. Who is that mysterious human? I wanna know. Synister Army? Now I can tell from this Millenniumon, the seven monsters, synister army, and the mysterious being are going to massive problem for our heroes. Later
Youkai Youko chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
wow, great chapter!

Yeah, Davis, Avenge Ken and Sonja!

So, finally Cyberdramon revaled who he really is?

I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
COOL! Go Davis! Guess My idea for breaking that shield just became redundant... *chuckle*
Dragi chapter 5 . 9/5/2004

love dragi
fett chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
I can't believe Davis actually broke threw Jax's shield. I can't wait to see what Ultima X looks like.