Reviews for DFrontier: Super Artificial Saga
Anthony1 chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
This might have been the second to last chapter to this story but it was a good way to set up the final chapter. The attitude that Davis/Saber Veemon expressed at the end of the chapter was a great. Have that final chapter out soon so I can see how it ends.
Crimson G chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
Go Omega X! Finish that Android. I wonder who's going to put the finishing blow to that creature. Seems Cyberdramon/Milleniumon doesn't look a bit cocky. update soon
Alan Wilkinson chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
Great chapter
Belletiger chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
wow, great chapter!

That was a fast update. Its seens Tai and Davis are going to reveabge Ken and Sonja.

I wonder what's going on with AzulLongmon...

I can't wait to see whats going to happen next.

see ya in the next chapter
Dragi chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
That was really cool and exciting chapter. please hurry up and update really soon please I cant wait to the next chapter to find out what will happen next please. and good luck with your story and the next chapter.

love dragi
Youkai Youko chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
great chapter!

lol, the hot potato thing was funny

Yeah! Avenge Ken and sonja SaberVeemon and Super Omega X 4!

I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
fett chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
It's good to see that Sonja didn't die. I can't wait to see Omega X 4 vs Jax.
Anthony1 chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
Just when it seemed as though the heros were going to meet their end both Tai and Takato returned to save them and now must face off against the Super Artificial.

It looks like they will have help as Saber Veemon is heading over to join them. When this story getting to the closing moments it'll definitely be ingteresting to see when Tai faces off against the Super Artificial. Until the next update, see ya.
Crimson G chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
NO! KEN! SONJA! Great chapter. Glad to see Paladin aid Tai and Takato. Hope Susanoomon lays waste to Jax. Also I hope Davis puts the finishing blow to the Artifical
Belletiger chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
*Snif* *snif*

Poor Ken and Sonja, *snif*

I hope Susanoomon finish off the ultimate artificial and anvenge their dead!

I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.

See ya in the next chapter.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
Awesome stuff...
fett chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
I can't believe both Ken and Sonja died. Davis should definitely be the one to defeat Super Artificial Jax. I just realized that it has been awhile since Joe and Cody have made an appearance. Mayby those two should show up and help distract Jax why the legendary warriors form Susanoomon.
Anthony1 chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
With the unfortunate death of Ken and seemingly Sonja has joined him. I can't wait to see what happens when Davis finds this out.

About your question about who should deliver the final blow, I have two choices. The first one is Tai but my mine choice is that it'll be Davis seeing as though he was the one who has apparently lost the most out of all the others.

Of course that is only my opinion. Till the next chapter, see ya.
Youkai Youko chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
Waah! Poor Ken and Sonja!

*snif* *snif*

I hope the digidestined avanges their deads.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Dragi chapter 3 . 8/27/2004