Reviews for DFrontier: Super Artificial Saga
fett chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
That was a great rematch with Burizalor and Virus. All of the other battles have been impressive as well.
Belletiger chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
wow, That was really cool and exciting chapter.

One of the digidestined will die? NOO!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
Awesome. Should be fun.

Time for Duke X or somesuch before long...
Youkai Youko chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
OH NO! ONE OF THE DD WILL DIE! WHO?

please, writte the next chapter soon, I wanna know who's going to face the death!

see ya in the next chapter.
Dragi chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
That was really cool and exciting chapter. please hurry up and update really soon please I cant wait to the next chapter to find out what will happen next please. and good luck with your story and the next chapter.

love dragi
Anthony1 chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
Things are really setting up for this story. It looks as though you're going to have one of the DigiDestined meet their end in the next chapter but can I make a suggestion?

Maybe the person who gets killed could be Davis. I mean, it could get things even more interesting for later on in this story. Of course if you have another way that you want to go then go ahead, I was only making a suggestion.
Crimson G chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Great start on this saga. Hope Takato and Tai can withstand Burizalor and Virus. I wonder if that ball that extracted from Okiawa was MaloMyotistmon. Later
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Great stuff. Hmm. I wonder who's looking after England?
fett chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
It was nice to see Oikawa since he was left out of the Bebimon saga in favor of BW. It's also nice to see all of these past villians and how easily they are now being defeated. The rematch with Virus and Burizalor should prove to be interesting.
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
This was a great way to start off what will most likely will be a great story. I hope that you'll have the next chapter to it real soon. Until the next time you update, see ya.
Belletiger chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
That was really cool and exciting chapter.

Tai and Company will have a lot of work with those bad guys

from the digital hell.

I still wonder whos the guy with Cyberdramon.

See ya in the next chapter
Youkai Youko chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
wow, great chapter. I guess Tai and company will have a lot of work with the old bad guys back.

I can't waitto see what happens in the next chapter.
Dragi chapter 1 . 8/22/2004