Reviews for One And Only
Oblivion's Bliss chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
This is amazing!
segrccgg chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
Haha! I love this chapter the little Cass and Babs fashion argument was so cute xD and awww... they finally kissed.
Extant chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
ROFL, I am loving the "Bruce and Clark Adventures with Kids." Throw the most psychotic, sociopathic, evil geniuses at them, and they've got it covered. 20 kids? Utter defeat. Let's hope Luthor and the Joker never find out! ;) LOL.

When does Clark get a tot so the fun doubles? XD
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 22 . 2/2/2010
You’re definitely maintaining the original standards for this series, I have to admit.

Not only do we have the ever-amusing development of Bruce and Selina’s lives as parents- particularly such moments as Bruce finding himself hopelessly out of his depth when dealing with a bunch of four-year-olds after being able to tackle monsters such as the White Martians-, but we also get some rather interesting mystery elements such as Dick’s investigation into that girl’s death, demonstrating some of the problems even the best investigators can have in finding and arresting the perp.

And as for the PERSONAL twists and complications in this story...

The Bat-Clan’s reaction to Dick having been forced to KILL someone alone was exceptional, but the Tim/Cassandra relationship was a very nice additional touch (Although I admit I’ve been a fan of them as a couple ever since I read the EXCEPTIONAL “The Gotham Knights of Middle Earth”, where they’re sent to Middle Earth after a fight with Klarion the Witch-Boy and join the Fellowship of the Ring; if you haven’t read it, you should), culminating in an exceptional development as Bruce Wayne finally passes on the mask and mantle of the Bat to his successor.

Oh, and Jim Gordon going into business with Dick Grayson, of course; an intriguing idea and a team with a VERY promising future, to say the least (Particularly with the intrigue possibility involved in seeing how those two get along outside of Batman, especially given Dick’s relationship with Barbara).

The Tim/Cassandra relationship ALONE would have me interested in reading what happens next; what else you’ve done here has REALLY captured my interest!

Sequel-wise, though, I do have two CRUCIAL questions (Although I acknowledge that both might be linked depending on future plot developments);

1. Will Mattie ever learn about her family’s connection to Batman?

2. Will Tim take on his own Robin at some point?

Whatever the answers, keep up the great work!
Naitch03 chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
Well, you already got points for quoting Batman: The Movie (and the 60's show itself. Batusi indeed...), and your medical descriptions in earlier chapters were supurb. Now you take it up a notch by taking a page out of Homicide- brilliant. Also, great job with the field trip.
comicbooklovergreen chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Another awesome story. The characters and dialogue were extremely well written. All the dream sequences based on the Adam West show were absolutely hilarious. I also loved how you threw in bits from Friends and The X-Files, two of my all time favorite shows. I'm now officially addicted to this series and can't wait to start reading the fourth installment.
Vanafindiel chapter 18 . 3/7/2009
LOL! Dream or no dream, she whacked him.
Vanafindiel chapter 16 . 3/7/2009
Does Damien exist in this universe of yours?
Vanafindiel chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
That pinkie promise scene was adorable.
Vanafindiel chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
Aw.
Miravisu chapter 22 . 12/9/2008
One of my favourite scenes (assuming I haven't messed up remembering this from a previous installation in the series):

“Clark?” Selina replied, no doubt completely caught off guard, “Don’t tell me, Bruce called in the League.”

*cackles and keels over*

And then the tractor comment.. *rolls on the floor laughing*

This is such a superb series!
rocaw chapter 21 . 10/10/2006
That was AWESOME! Your whole series has been incredible, but this chapter was just amazing. It flowed beautifully, it remained true to the characters, and it actually brought tears to my eyes thinking of Bruce hanging up his cape and then when his daughter asked if that was Batman he replied "The one and only." Oh man, like a punch to the stomach...gut-wrenching. Great job! I'm looking foward to the next installment.
Alexis chapter 22 . 6/25/2005
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

I simply can not wait to see what's in store for the family in your next story.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 22 . 6/23/2005
Wow...that's one heck of a epilogue. Perfectly executed and definitely ties up loose ends...and opens up others for exploration later!

Lets see where to start? The beginning scene between Clark and Bruce was well executed. You convey the anxiousness that Bruce is experiencing as he tells his good friend the news of his retirement. Minus the fact that they're both superhero's you'd think this were a regular conversation between two close colleagues at an office. Mattie's appearance does well to cement the reasons for Bruce's retirement to Clark. The dialogue was very fitting.

The scene with Leslie was very appropriate too. Sort of a closing of one door and an opening of another. The bit with having more kids is...interesting. I can just imagine Bruce having to deal with a teenager and another mattie.

I liked Dick's perspective too. It gives us a good idea of what Bruce will be doing from now on as support for Tim and Cass...and maybe Dick? Good to see that Bruce won't be completely out of the game. I wasn't expecting the marriage proposal...but it works!

Hrm...I like Tim's reaction to the news that Dick and and Barb are gonna get married. The typical response from a young man...who is still somewhat unsure about where his relationship with his girlfriend will go. It seems like he realizes that everybody is getting married an living happily ever after, and he's just starting his career as batman. Liked the appearance of montoya and the new comissioner too. Doors close and new ones open...specifically those of the shower variety. Poor poor Tim...feared by night and SCARED to death of his girlfriend walking into the shower.

Hrm...interesting way to start cass's POV. I can definitely tell it's a hint at things to come. I wonder how the two will deal with living with eachother AND fighting crime together. Very interesting to have them take their relationship to this new level...it definitely seems that Cass has been thinking about this for some time. I should have expected that you would throw Bruce into the story to scare the crap out of Tim and Cass...I was laughing my butt off. I can see the faces of shock on Tim and Cass. Best line was definitely "I think it was 65 dollars..." that was such a bruce thing to do. I wonder what he was thinking when the door opened and Cass was there in an oversized tshirt. Selina's closing lines were funny too. I'm positive that a vein in Bruce's forehead was probably threatening to burst.

Hrm...the scene with Jack and Bruce was interesting too. Your story so far has only really focused on the main batclan. His responses, or lackthereof to Bruce's praise was very moving.

The last scene was very well done. Definitely a happy ending for the Dark Knight and his family...and yet it still holds much potential for the future. I can't wait!
Angelic Temptress chapter 22 . 6/22/2005
Great fic. Loved every moment of it.