Reviews for Triumph and Fall
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Well, this would definitely explain a lot of stuff! Though it's sad that Harry will die along with Voldie.
Paganangel chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
It makes sense...I think JK Rowling may have hinted at this in a recent interview as well...when she wondered why people haven't asked about this before.

It's interesting isn't it that the text says "neither can live while the other survives..." not " either must kill the other because only one can live..." or words to that effect...

I like the way you've kept Dumbledore referring to Voldemort as "Tom" in keeping with OotP.
SpankyButtons chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
This fic was so amazing - and were you answering the two questions Rowling asked at the reading thing? I love your theory - it makes so much sense, even though it breaks my heart! J. has even said that she knows what will happen in book seven, and that she can't answer questions about Harry growing older - you know, I'll be so mad if Harry dies, I really will. And I'll cry forever, mind you. :P But anyways, your theory is really great, even though I half wish it's not right. :) Wonderful job!
Little Tigger chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Too True. JKR spoke of this in her interview this last weekend. She said that these are the two questions that she wished people would ask and they never had:

1.) Why didn't the curse kill Voldemort when it rebounded?

2.) Why didn't Albus kill Voldemort in the DoM?

Excellent answers, Padfoot-Lives. My hat is tipped to you.

Be Safe,

LT
hry pttr chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Oh, philosophical. I like how well you characterized Dumbledore - it sounded a lot like him, but a side of him that we usually dont see in the books. And I think your theory makes sense. Good job!
LunaShadows chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
oh that would just be SO unfair you know? I mean, poor Harry has never really been able to LIVE, like really live a life of his own, without the Dark Lord looming in the background. It will be a pity if this is what really happens! good fic though. I wouldn't want to be Dumbledore right now though!

yo

~Padfoot
Mugglebornwitch2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
I never thought of it that way, I hope harry dosen't die. I want him to be happy, but damn that makes since.
SliverOfExistence chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Another one of your excellent one-shots...