Reviews for Those Who Trespass Against Us
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
And yet again and again, wow.

All the conditions he needs just to be able to walk around, the though of rain or Storm crying, the "He is enough", fear and memories, not of danger to himself, but of what *he* could have done, the prayers for strength and mercy, the encounter, the potential he realizes, 'except God' that 'struck through his mind', what he said, and that he's glad to have said it because it'll help him resist, and use of the prayer... And I like the reveal at the end, the explanation for us.

talk-ape chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
yayyy1 this is soo imaginative and good!
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I like it!
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Well, I didn't see that coming. Pretty good, as far as I could tell everyone stayed in charector.
Kate Van Helsing chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
FWI: Mystique is Kurt's mother, so that could provide for some VERY interesting story ideas. (Hint hint.)
asdf chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
this story is so great!
Gothic Tigress chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Nice story. I didn't expect the mistique thing. It had a cute ending. lol
Chantela chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Very nice exploration of Kurt's character as a man, a mutant, and a Christian. I had expected "Stryker" to be a manifestation of Kurt's guilt and inner struggles, so the twist at the end was a real surprise. Nice.
Jordanna Morgan chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Very interesting. The twist at the end got me. :)
carmilla chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Cool, especially the little twist in the end.
MornieGalad chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Good job! Way to go Kurt!
shukuchi chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Hm... it's a very nice little story, typical of your style, and contains the traditional great mood and ending. Write more!