Reviews for Dark Revelations
sly-the-rin4699 chapter 8 . 2/19
do you even know what shell shock is? You do not use the word the right way.
guest chapter 1 . 1/8
God,no! Harry.. do you have no heart? Why are you so calm about it, bout' killing off your friend.. tch.. where the expression of a shocked of an orphan boy since your first discovery of magical gone to? The story is in a rushed.. tch! Think is I liked this plot but its not enough drama, emotion and trill.. harry should have felt betrayed and shocked to the core.. and its bothers me.. and I like this story but I'm sorry if upset you.. tch * sigh* harry reaction still bothers me.. I can't sleep now. Ciao *smile*
iloveMOM1597 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Your story is crazy. Stick with it:)
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
lol to the last paragraph of sirius letter...that certainly escalated quickly. XD
i mean first he talks about some rings and than WAM "yeah i dont know if you knew already but we were all deatheaters, and dumbledore is the true evil...i thought you might want to know...no biggy "
thewolf74 chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
Think again Dumbledore. Harry just played you. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.
Kendall chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
When I first started reading this I relised that I wished that the books were wrote this way instead even though I love the original books as well. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
update soon this is a great story
LordFira chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
I was hoping for more...

Not really that interesting and somewhat predictable.
sammiix23 chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
I think you should have kept his name a variation of Harry like Hadrian or something purebloody lol but besides that its really good so far
anonymous chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
The story is really great so far, this is one of my favorite dark Harry fanfics please update its beet 7 YEARS!
kariza2013 chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
really like
Destruction's Daughter chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
My reaction when I read the last paragraph of Sirius's letter: OOHH! Plot twisssst! (Note the the 's' in 'twist' was intentionally stretched out.)
Yeah, I was hyped up on caffeine and chocolate. I'm not usually like that.
Anyway, loved the first chapter! I think you actually captured Sirius's rather blunt nature in the letter, so well done! Very few people actually manage to do that, myself included on the few times I've actually tried.
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
I love stories like this I wish I had half as much talent and I hope to read more from you soon
PiptheSnake chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
Wow... Dumbles really is an idiot...

Guest chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
Seems like this story is abandoned... but I hope it isn't, would be a shame to just end it like it is now but it's been years sice you updated this... you may have gotten other ideas or something...
:((((((