Reviews for Dark Revelations
Saissa chapter 15 . 8/25
You promise not to abandon this story and yet there has been no update for 9 whole years!

The story line is original. I certainly enjoyed it. It's a pity this was never completed.
EmmelineRiddle chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
This is AMAZING! I never in a million years could ever have come up with something this wonderful! I 3 your story!
rhizz17 chapter 15 . 10/9/2015
update please
Timeless number 1 chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
This fic is great! Please continue. I know that there are plenty of people out there who will support you! Including myself of course.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
Will u update?
1066wthec chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
this is just too much change in one chapter, but i think ur just impatient to start actually writing the fanfiction, meaning you are dedicated, so i cant complain. ill carry on reading...
rachelsarapuu chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
It's a bit confusing I mean does rr mear Read and Review?
I don't get it.
sly princess chapter 15 . 5/22/2015
Shall you continue with the fic, ill support you.
It is Great As It Is. But do please continue.
Sheitane chapter 15 . 4/2/2015
I don't understand, what are the vials of crimson potion for, or have they not been mentioned yet?
sly-the-rin4699 chapter 8 . 2/19/2015
do you even know what shell shock is? You do not use the word the right way.
guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
God,no! Harry.. do you have no heart? Why are you so calm about it, bout' killing off your friend.. tch.. where the expression of a shocked of an orphan boy since your first discovery of magical gone to? The story is in a rushed.. tch! Think is I liked this plot but its not enough drama, emotion and trill.. harry should have felt betrayed and shocked to the core.. and its bothers me.. and I like this story but I'm sorry if upset you.. tch * sigh* harry reaction still bothers me.. I can't sleep now. Ciao *smile*
iloveMOM1597 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Your story is crazy. Stick with it:)
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
lol to the last paragraph of sirius letter...that certainly escalated quickly. XD
i mean first he talks about some rings and than WAM "yeah i dont know if you knew already but we were all deatheaters, and dumbledore is the true evil...i thought you might want to know...no biggy "
thewolf74 chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
Think again Dumbledore. Harry just played you. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.
Kendall chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
When I first started reading this I relised that I wished that the books were wrote this way instead even though I love the original books as well. :)