Reviews for A New Beginning
MaraJadeWannabe chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Not bad. I kind of disgree about one thing. About the Force bond, I don't see Mara objecting to it in anyway. I think they have an understand that goes beyond any sort of emotion and that she wouldn't be bothered by it in the least sense. Another thing, you understand their characters well, it appears, but you may want to work on writing them and showing the readers that you know their characters well. But I really do think you grasp them well. Overall, not bad. Did someone beta read it? Just a little improvement and it could really be a great piece! Keep writing!
Liz Jade Skywalker chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
oh yeah! it's great!
SJ chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Good work ; loved the who needs rope thing :)
Capra124 chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
OH Come on! There's got to be more!
MataraHealbo chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Wow, you know I never really thought SW would really get that personal. It is very well written.
Kitster chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
short and sweet :) this is really good. keep writing :)
rak chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
all in all it was decent. i've always wondered what happened on their trip back to the new republic, and this is as good a description as any
Jenn Song chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
That was short, but sweet. I like your writing style.
k chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
Nicely done! Will there be more? Just FYI but there are a number of Fan fics out there with the same title. If you ARE planing to write more chapters, you might want to try giving each segment it's own subtitle. Just a suggestion...keep up the good work.
Jessika Organa Solo chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
Woooooo! Steamy ending there! Very good! I liked it a lot!
Jasmine Storm chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
Well, thanks for the nice reviews... I must answer Dant Solo's question, the idea came from a very creative and talented writer that I know that was trying to help me break through my writer's block... I think she gave me a good idea.. :)
Dant Solo chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
WOW! i loved it! you captured mara so prefectly, i'm very impressed! this vignette was a great idea...wherever did you come up with it?:D
Ash Darklighter chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
Nice, but short. I could have done with more!
Brasa Boric chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
That was so good!I can't tell you how good it was!Write more!