Reviews for Valentine Secrets
Yvi-sama chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was really sweet! Loved the way you portrayed their characters.

Thank you for filling in another plothole!
Irual chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I LOVE this!

it is EXACTLY what I would have hoped the cartoon would have done IF they had been able to continue the series and show more of the personal side to my all time favorite disney duck and his love.

Morgana, DW and Drake are all very true to the cartoon and this adorable delight make me smile every time I read it. it had been on my faves for quite a while but I never realized I didn't review it. For that I appolagise.

you were emotionally succinct and short without being too brief ( although I would willingly give you feedback for DAYS if you wrote more about them and their romance. ( hint here LOL)

also Since I am a devoted DW Morg shipper and most of the newer stuff here seems to NOT have that element I truly appreciate and value the few little gems like this I find.

I wrote plots for DW for years before I discovered fan fictions and the internet and this romance ranks right up there as one of my all time favorites especially when written by a fan like you.

loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Cute Story
Sparky chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Darkwing and morgana together forever! True love always wins. I belive in their love forever. Think you for this.
Constanze chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I liked it! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...anyway just wanted to tell you. I have a story out called "A world apart" im new at the whole writing thing, but im told that i'ts pretty good! please read!
gosalyngirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Cute! Very well written! You also kept the characters in check superbly! Good job! I'm lovin' it!
Emery Saks chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Aw! I love this story! Darkwing Duck is my *absolute* fave character of all time, and I always thought him and Morgana were too cute! Thanks for giving such a great story!

You captured his vulnerability quite well. Everyone always thinks he's this blustery, cocky fellow, but underneath, he's such a sensitive guy who is self conscious. Way to show that!
LadyE61 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Aw... *warm fuzzies* I like this! 'Valentine Ghoul' was one of my favorite eppies anyway, and you followed up on it nicely! I wouldn't have minded seeing a tad more mention of Negaduck, but no biggy. Very sweet and well-written story! _
Mimi0204 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Ba-ZING! Awesome! It was AWESOME! This is such a cute story! I like it when Darkwing let's his ego go and acts nice. Very cute, and very written.
PhantomPhan chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Aw, this was great. I loved how you played on their insecurities. This was well-written, and very sweet. Two thumbs up :)
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Aww, that was great. Good way of explaining that. Superb! -Stef
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Aw. :) _ _ _ _ _ I absolutely LOVE this, Mandy. This was so sweet. I think ALL your DWD fics thus far have been very well-written and this one is DEFINITELY no exception. Keep up the awesome work.
Inari1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Perfect! Loved it! The end was really sweet. You did a wonderful job! Keep it up!
InsertWittyPenName chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
*Adorable* take on how DW shared his secret identity with Morgana! And I'm glad you acknowledged that Drake's shirt is PEACH, not PINK! PEACH, dangit! ;-) Excellent job!