Reviews for Mirrored Delusions
dreameralways chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
I hope that you come back to this and complete it someday.
Egyptian Kiss chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Wow, this is your second story that I've really liked- but this one isn't finished. It's been five years since you updated and I know one little review isn't going to suddenly kick you into high gear where you have obviously lost your creative gusto- but maybe this could be your little miracle for this story. I love how this was building, and I hope someday you decide to go through with finishing it. I'm adding it to my subscribe to story list just in case. You're God character is spot on, and Joan seems like a good one too. I'll be praying, Egyptian_Kiss ;)
yukira0101 chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
nice story i can't wait to read more! please up date soon
Haruka Minamino chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
PS, nice touch with God liking cappuccino coffee. That type was originally made by Franciscan Capuchin monks before the era of Starbucks. XD
Haruka Minamino chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
A continuation would be fab.
Growl Snarl chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
Eek! Why hasn't this been updated? I need to know what she chooses! And what happens after that, with the whole, its only gonna get more difficult thing, and whats with the 'little time left' thing? What does that mean? Why would he leave?

Eek!

_Becky_
alexceasar chapter 8 . 8/27/2006
I was very sad to see this show go off the air and I really like this fic. Nice introspection on Joan's part. I look foward to seeing more of this.
Slytherin's Silver Dragon chapter 8 . 8/19/2006
Pretty good story. Very well written though the chapters are a bit too short. Keep up the good work!
Seraphina25 chapter 7 . 2/16/2006
please update
The Twilight Writer chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
Once again this is an absoultely fabulous chapter.

The alert I got for this chapter made my day. I've been really looking forward to this chapter, just like I can't wait for the next one! :D

Amazingly written and fantasticly thought out.

Well done! Please update soon.

The Twilight Writer
klxzz chapter 7 . 6/18/2005
me likes... but u HAVE to make a sequel to 'Catching Insanity'! YOU JUST HAVE TO!
Me chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
Wow. That is all I have to say. Wow. This story is incredible. It's thought provoking, and for a moment, I even forgot I was reading and thought I was watching the t.v. series. It has a great use of language and tone. You have a lot of talent, and your ideas are fantastic! PLEASE keep writing and update soon...

A fan of J.O.A
sych77 chapter 7 . 3/18/2005
Very cute! I hope to see more of it soon!

I like the little quirks of humour - it gives a break from th seriousness of everyone thinking Joan's insane. Nicely done. I take my hat of in an extravagent, sweeping movement.
The Twilight Writer chapter 7 . 3/14/2005
YEY-ness for the new chappie!

Yet another amazing installment. I can't wait for the next update.

Very well written as always. :)

The Twilight Writer
Iara chapter 7 . 3/14/2005
Aw, Joan and God drinking coffee. There is nothing cuter than that! I loved this chapter. Please continue soon.