Reviews for The Great Social Equalizer
ASF13957 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Nice story! I like your take on the Marauders, it's funny but quite in character.
Liv Tinuviel chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
cool
levisrictusias chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Classic Marauder Logic. Got love it eh? )
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Wonderful!
Ginger Paws 14 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This is very good. Really makes you think. Marvoulus job ma'am.
tehPurr chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I think they would be much less complicated that way, too.

I've never made this distinction about werewolves being unprejudiced. Bravo.
Mouseykins chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Heheh, great job! The humor was perfect and it had a nice (albeit, kinda strange) moral at the end.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
good, especially the birds called 'morty'.
namjai chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
You did a great job with Lupin's "voice" in this - the dry humor was just right. Kudos for another good story!
Cadenza Cavatina chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
oh my goodness, that was ADORABLE! really, really sweet. i LOVED it!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
that was rather nice. i enjoyed it! and most of my works come late at night/early in the morning, too.
Sweet Honey-sempai chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
You should change the genre to Drama.

Seriously, I loved this. I thought it was awesome. We should all think like werewolves.
Paixe chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Dude! This is awesome. Ratty saying Pshaw. Priceless. This is very cute and happy, and I like the conciseness and simplicity. A very nice read for one running on metaphorical fumes.

Wrimos, unite!
Jack Of Some Trades chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Ah, this brings to mind an interesting idea: is the inherent violence of a lycanthrope due to the feral nature of its lupine form, or rather merely the release of an instinct suppressed by humanity? Is it not said that power corrupts? Perhaps it is not simply the fact that inhibitions are removed, but also that power is given, and thus, used.

If the entirety of mankind were werewolves, would that make the world a better place or no? Presumably, they don't attack each other, or there would be no way for them to reproduce. Furthermore, a werewolf is...

*ahem* Anyway. Wonderful story. Sorry to get all Ravenclaw on you.
kangaroo chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
wow! how brilliant is that. short and witty and basically funny! nice little rounded off ending, fits jsut right. like this i do.