Reviews for Facing Reality
offramp chapter 18 . 7/11/2007
I feel awful for Remus and Sirius! Having to put their kids up for adoption! Sarah is pure EVIL!
Lyny Angell chapter 18 . 1/8/2005
hello again!

Ok, the last couple of chaps were good except for the time lapses. The biggest mistake you had in the whole story was the thing w/ malfoy, that I complained about in my other review. Sorry, but I found it annoying. Don't worry, I won't blast you like that every time I fiind something that annoys me, I'll be nicer, usually, but it's late at night and I'm tired so I have a right to be cranky!LOL! Anyway, overall, I would give this story a rating of seven out of ten! Good job!

love from

Lyny Angell
Lyny Angell chapter 15 . 1/8/2005
OK, I havent't read this whole story yet, but, since I'm gonna be your beta, i thoguth I'd better red and review all of you work and so this review is for the whole story up to this point. I think that you are aterrific writer, nut you don't always follow through wioth events in your stories. For example, the thing w/ Lily and Malfoy in Diagon Alley when he was like all over her? You should have had some sorty of follow up with her tellnig James about it or soemthing like that. Alos, Lily wouldn't get over something thats erious so quickly. If you're going to put attempted rape in a story, you have to follow through with the story line and realize that, emotionally,it is a huge deal for anybody. I understand that you wanted to have Lily meet up with jessica again,. but you still ought to have had at least a couple of paragraphs with Lily being really upset about it. You write feelings a lot better now than you did when you wrote this story, which shows that you have realy grown as an author. However, as following through is obviously a problem you had in the past, you should keep it in mind when planning plots for your other stories. Ok, I'm gonna go and read the rest of this story now, and I'll review again when I'm done!

Love From

Lyny Angell (blackwell137 e-mail)
strwbrrydaquiri chapter 18 . 12/24/2004
AHH! I'm not going to cry! I'm not going to cry! I'm not going to cry! I'm not going to cry! I'm not going to cry! I'm not going to cry! I'm not going to cry! I'm not going to cry! Oh darn it! This is so-o-o-o-o sad!
IHeartSnitchBoxers chapter 18 . 12/24/2004
Hi. I loved your story i'm so sad its over *sniffel* I think a sequel would be awsome. Again great story and happy holidays.
power-of -the-lightning-bolt chapter 18 . 12/24/2004
Oh that was sad. I started this today and just had to finish it immediately. Are we ever going to find out what happened to Jacob and Shelley and Susan?
CSIwildchild chapter 16 . 11/13/2004
It was a little rushed but what was there was really good! I'm so sorry I haven't been reviewing much! Maybe I have reviewed this chapter already but I haven' been on FF in a while! Keep on rollin'!
Pratyusha chapter 18 . 11/4/2004
*cries* thats so sad...i know james and lily died, but without their love story, it wasn't as sad...but you're a great writer, and keep writing about lily and james! _
laughablechick chapter 18 . 10/20/2004
yes! yes! YES! write away! have fun and write till the letters on your keyboard rub off!
vickiicky chapter 18 . 10/17/2004
NO! I love this story. Even though I've been crying for like 15 minutes, it really good.

When they said adoption, I couldn't read any more.
Sirius-ly Psycho chapter 18 . 10/17/2004
OMG a sequal would be awesome. I loved this story. That is so sad. I'm gonna cry. Well not literally.
the-power-of-love chapter 18 . 10/17/2004
that was sad but I hope that there a part two to it
FutureBroadwayStar10 chapter 18 . 10/17/2004
OH! You're going to make me cry, yet again! LOL You've really developed as a writer, and this story proved it! Even though some chapters were better than others, the whole story turned out to be FANTASTIC! Please, come out with a sequel soon because I'll be dying to read it! Keep up the good work! :-)
SamanthaSuex3 chapter 18 . 10/16/2004
sequel plz!
the-power-of-love chapter 17 . 10/14/2004
I will but it always sad for me to read fic that have the killed off well update asap
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »