Reviews for Ayah's Story
DocFaustus chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
but if she's an Elf, then she's immortal... so she would eventually be reborn, right?

other than that, i really like this, i'm glad you've continued
maxtreme225 chapter 10 . 5/8/2006
hm..great story! just wanted you to know, Ayah in the Malay language(my native language) means "Father" so its kinda amusing seeing it in a story like this one. hee hee...
Legolas'Mistress chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
Sorry, this is not my cup of tea. This is because I see another Mary-Sue heading over the horizon, and Legolas (my poor poor Legolas) can't stand any more of those. Anyway, I am the Princess of Mirkwood, so nobody can steal my Legolas. Rowr. Just thought I would warn you eventually (even though it is complete, rewrite, now!)

Manen gen arad, mellon?

L.M. (aka The Princess of Mirkwood)
SetszukiLeroux chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
This is very good! I'm really enjoying it, but I don't have time to read it all right now. I'll get back to it in a little while, I promise!
Dementoid chapter 10 . 5/19/2005
"Ayah smiled. Happy.

Just, very, very happy."

Wow. What powerful, vivid writing. *sarcasm*
LiesBecomeTruths chapter 10 . 5/19/2005
Wonderful! I'm so happy that they are together!
inkspire chapter 10 . 5/18/2005
ya, sorry, but it was kinda a let-down...i do like the fact that shaomer found someone else, tho it seemed to happen really quickly. AND LEGOLAS AND AYAH DIDN'T EVEN KISS! ARGH! lol. if you change that at all, please add taht in, at least! lol. luv ya, g2g watch STARWARS3! WAHOO! lol. well, we're not leaving yet, tho...
Chrissy chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
aww...I feel so bad for Legolas! I'm really enjoying the story so far. Would it be possible for you to e-mail me the next time you update?
inkspire chapter 9 . 5/3/2005
YAY! I KNEW IT! lol. wahoo! k, FINISH UP THE LAST CHAPPIE SOON! update! now! that's an order!
Foom chapter 9 . 5/2/2005
Complete and utter crap.
Jedi Knight Bus chapter 9 . 4/28/2005
Sonia chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
You really need a thesaurus/dictionary. You used grief nearly seven times and you used slain incorrectly. You can BE slain, but you can't die of slain. Unless that's a new disease I haven't heard of. Other than that I like your story so far, and I hope you keep writing.
CountryChick928 chapter 9 . 4/28/2005
Wow, that was SO fast! *sniff* And it's also almost the last chapter already. But, she ended up with Legolas! Poor, poor Shaomer. He was so nice :O( You can't have everything though! Anyway, can't wait to see the ending...
LiesBecomeTruths chapter 9 . 4/28/2005
Yay! la la la la la! I'm so happy she finally told him!
inkspire chapter 8 . 4/26/2005
well obviously she's going to choose legolas. shaomer is just going to have to suck it up and marry someone arwen with aragorn? i can't remember...(hint, hint!) lol. i don't really think that would work...k, luv ya, here's a hammer for that lovely writer's block - or, at least a chisel.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »