Reviews for A Foretelling Dream
Izulza chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Talk about a false prophet! Very well done! What happened in the dream could make for a really awesome, full fledged fic I'd love to read!
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Interesting idea, and good job writing it.
A.R. LaBaere chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow... Absolutely fascinating! Such a creative spin... If only it were longer, but it's amazing as is!
Phantress222014 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I love it I just wish there was more
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
very interesting
ProfoundBond821 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That was good! I think it should be continued!
possumgurl chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Hello,

I've been a fan of your work and LadyWillow's work for awhile now and I've tried searching for Singing Moon before, but it never came up. I just clicked on your name on the happy little review board for one of LadyWillow's stories, and it said that you used to be Singing Moon so I thought I'd check out some of your work. This is great, you should really continue it! Oh, and I saw in the Phantom movie part in your bio that you thought Gerry didn't sing his part and you were kind of wondering who did...he did sing it (and very well I might add)!

Just thought I'd let you know (of course you might already by now) *shrugs*! Awesome story!

~Possum
me chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
aw i wish ud write more of this one
AMarguerite chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Um... okay. I must admit, my first reaction was: What?

Your prose is lovely, but your plot is somewhat jumpy. It's so... abrubt and disjointed. Raoul pops up ever so randomly, the Phantom just randomly tries to kidnap Christine, and... well... the randomness bothers me.

Also: the E/C is random. Increadibly random. I know that it was a dream sequence, but I don't remeber any instances of E/C in canon: Leroux or Lloyd Webber. I understand that it can be argued, and in phan fiction anything is possible, but this was just kind of random. Perhaps you should add a few transitionary sentances here and there. Also: Christine seems somewhat stupider then she was in the musical and book. That may just be *your* interpretation of her, but it was somewhat cloying to me.

At any rate: interesting idea and lovely prose.

May I just leave one note about Project Vicomte? We're not attempting to threaten the majority of E/C phics or bash E/C in any way, shape or from. We're just writing phics about Raoul under a name invented by the founder of our phan group: R.A.O.U.L. We don't mean to offend. We're just writing phics to amuse ourselves and wax on about Raoul under what we thought was a cool name, because Erik is written about so frequently. We're not saying that *you* shouldn't. You have every right to write about Erik until your Word Processor combusts or something. We just want to write about Raoul. Can we be friends, sort of, or at least attempt to avoid a long and scarring flame war?
Souldarkend7 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Haha that was cool, I liked the fortelling, it was interesting!
gryffingirl77 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Oh..I like the idea behind this! Is there going to be more? Love it love it as usual! Great work!
irene chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
hi! i just love the first chapter of your story,it's beautiful!

i hope you can update soon,please.

i like it a lot!

sincerely

irene _
Catherine Morland chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
*gaspgaspgaspgasp* MORE MORE MORE MORE ! OMG! I love it! I love it love it love it! *dies from lack of oxygen*
SilverWolf47 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Whoa, intriguing! Please, continue, I'd love to see where this goes.
SilentPhantom757 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Ooh! Me likes a lot!

Please let there be more. This is such a great opening for a good story.

Great work and hope to see more!