Reviews for Finnelmathen
Archiril chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Oh, I loved this too! I know, my reviews are getting boring ;) But it was such an original idea, and beautifully written! Can't wait to read more from you! :)
Escape my reality chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
wow. how do you think of these ideas? seriously that plot line was amazing:)
Nettie84047 chapter 6 . 11/8/2004
Aww! I love the ending!

This story sucked me right! Well Done!
Living in a fantasy chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
Very good. When I read that Elrond though Legolas was dead I yelled at the compuetr screen ,"No! No he's not you're wrong!" lol Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me. Okay, I'll be off now. (School starts in 3 and a half days, gotta have A LOT of fun)
TrueWill chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
hey! very good chapters. loved it. yes they are back. we fun. i await the next part. See Ya!
Shanna chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
Hola Grecian. Siento que se haya terminado, espero leer otra historia muy pronto, aunque ahora estarás más ocupado con el trabajo. Finnelmathen me ha gustado, es original y emocionante. Hasta muy pronto.
Slivertongue chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
This is a really great story.

Thats ok about spelling my name incorrectly. In the book i got it out of it 'silvertongue' But i changed it...just a bit!
zed chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
why couldn't we see some childlike Legolas as he recovered like Aragorn?
sielge chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
Thank! Your story was wonderful!
lindahoyland chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
A most interesting and intruiging story, i shall miss it !
Someone Reading chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
I couldn't breath...I couldn't move...I couldn't believe that I had been suckered into reading a 'death fic'. Then, as I continued (after a long pause to gather my frayed nerves and pick up the pieces of my broken heart), such an overwhelming feeling of joy just burst into my Soul.

This was one of the most incredible, deceptive, heartbreaking, wonderful fics that I have ever had the honor to read.

Thank you. Thank you so very much, from the bottom of my heart for sharing this incredible tale with us all.

I look forward to more such adventures from you.
Hanyou-demoness chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
I am so sorry that I did not get a chance to read your last chapter until now. You seem to like beating up on the hot elf don't you. We all are sadistic on some level it is just fun to express. Thanks for the frequent updates on this great story, write more soon!
Mornflower chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
YEAH *stading obation* THIS WAS AWESOME! *stampede of excited fans* GREAT JOB! *reviewer is trampled* Please...I'm dying...for another story by you!
Barbara Kennedy chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
Hannon le, that was a very satisfying ending to a good story.

I kind of liked Aragorn with the mind of a five-year-old, for a brief time anyway.
Deana chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
AW! How sweet of you! Quickly writing chap 6 just for me! *smiles ear-to-ear* Thanks so much! :)

Wow, what an ending...poor Legolas! Poor Aragorn! Wow, Legolas was 'dead' for two weeks before coming back! Wow! That was an AWESOME story! Thanks so much for posting it! ;)

Write a new story soon please! LOL ;)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »