Reviews for The Stag
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Cute! :)

-Random-
4-eyedDragon chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Very good job. I am adding this to my favorites
VergeofLove chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
what a wonderful story! it's fabulous, but obviously you've never ridden a horse (or a deer for that matter) because if james really had been trotting, there is no way she would have been able to stay on w/o hanging on, and especially not laying down! you might want to change it so that the stag was walking.
kate remark chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Aww that was so cute! I love it!
Lenorathetrekkie chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Sweet story.

Please update your other stories, especially Flying Free.

Lenora out
huckleberryfin chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
ARE YOU UNABLE TO POST MORE THAN ONE CHAPTER! GR! OTHER WISE AWESOME

luvs hbf.

x
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
ah. that was beautifull! Sweet, because she did care for her, stupid Bella! oh Sirius why didnt you kill her! *sobs*..

Getting of topic... anyway, I loved her reaction. and the fact that her knew instantly what she needed. *cough* him *cough*

oh, what I forgot to mention at my last review with 'Quite Brother'. thanks for reviewing my story.. :D you're absolutly right btw, Hermione's mom beeing abusing is kind of weird. the whole story is ofcourse impossible. Harry and Ron would have found out about the bruises much sooner. especially Ron, seeing as they where engaged and all. and we saw (and read about) MR Granger in COS. I am going to stop trashing my whole story now, before I get myself upset :D

~*~

Stray
Ella-Watson chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Your story rocks!
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Great story!-(Erin)J.E.A.R.
Princess Pheonix Tears chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
I loved it. Very sweet.

Although I doubt he would reveal himself like that, it is still good. Is it over? Or is there more? It's great.

~PPT~
Alana18 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
My response to the story - personal preferences included, so ignore me if you want.

I liked the bit with James as the stag, a bit Europa and the Bull perhaps, but it was sweet. I wasn't enthusiastic about Lily giving in to James's little seduction so quick. I'd have thought she'd be mad. James could have been more arrogant and smug with what he just pulled too.

An eye catching opening chapter overall.
magicalmaiden chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
awesome.
Squashes chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
I want to ride a stag! Pick me, pick me!
Strokes chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Very oringal! i love it... i mean they hate each other, and love each other.. james going the distance for lilly... kep on writtin! (Y):D
Sirius-ly Psycho chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
aw! Are you going to write more or was it just a one chapter thingy? I think you should write more.