Reviews for Only One
PersianLady chapter 9 . 1/26/2006
holy shit, now cartman is rapist... god damnit... great for be an short one!
PersianLady chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
So sad, but so wonderful chapter...
shady chapter 9 . 7/8/2005
oh and cartmans calling them fags!
shady chapter 7 . 7/8/2005
review for ch. 6. now uve got me crying and its 4:30am!
shady chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
go chef!
Lifelike chapter 15 . 2/6/2005
Ahem. I enjoyed it. Cartman's death shocked me. Brave. O_o;; This was a bold step for a first fic. Mine was all subtle angst, no sex at all. In fact, I'm currently working on my first sex fic and I've been writing for over a year or so... wow.

I think that something in this chapter would have been very cute... Kyle should have kissed the gravestone. I mean, yeah, Cartman raped him, but I think he should've done it anyway.

Pip got some action! Pip got some action! XD
Matty88 chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
Ok, a little critisism, Only Butters parents would ground anyone for being gay, and also practicaly everyone in south park are very accepting, and tolorant, and non-racial/ect. but none-the less, great story.
RoriChan chapter 15 . 12/13/2004
that was really awesome! I'm a sucky critic, so mostly al of my reviews are good. but that was really awesome. I'll be sure to look for your nxt sory :)
Society's Cavity chapter 15 . 11/10/2004
Ohh... the end... :dissolves into tears: The ending probably could've been drawn out a bit more, but whatever, I liked it. :draws weapons on anyone who didn't: I think you tied up the ends nicely, and managed a happy ending even with Cartman's death. All in all, it was a very nice fanfiction, and I can't wait to see your next fic. Love always.
Leela's tears chapter 15 . 11/9/2004
Very sweet & nicely wrapped up ending:) Kyle could've said more at Cartman's grave- watever i luved the whole story, BRAVO! *claps like crazy*
dreamcatcher-022 chapter 15 . 11/9/2004
What a sweet ending! Everything tied together so well. Great story! Can't wait for your next story.
Southpark903 chapter 15 . 11/9/2004
that was a nice endind. i know how hard it is to come up with a good ending, but that was good. i love this story!
Leela's tears chapter 14 . 10/27/2004
that seemed a bit rushed, but i still like the pairing though. *sighs* all good things must come to an end... the question is, do u want a happy ending or a sad one? i've enjoyed every bit of this, thanx for writting it:)
dreamcatcher-022 chapter 14 . 10/26/2004
Hmm. Pip and Kenny? Unsual pairing. It was so cute, though. How will Kyle and Stan's relationship end up? With a happy ending, I hope.
Society's Cavity chapter 14 . 10/26/2004