Reviews for Spiderman 4: The Last Stand
This could have been spiderman 4 storyline haha, nice job so far
FFiction13 chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
it's Hardy not Harding
Marenda chapter 17 . 4/11/2006
This story is great, please continue! I love spiderman stories that feature the black cat, and no fiction on this site is COMPLETED! So please continue because a lot of people are reading it.

But back to the story, I like your writing style, it is very good and it doesn't bore me after a while. But there's so much text bonded together on one page, so it's a little full, but that means I can read a lot ;).
Mark C chapter 17 . 1/1/2005
Luckily Peter is with Felicia so that she can take care of him until she can get him some help. It's surprising to know that Felicia knows Gwen and I wonder if she knows MJ. Then there's aunt May in the hospital and only MJ and Gwen there to help out. If they only knew that Peter is with Felicia and deathly hurt. I hope that Felicia can get Peter to Dr. Connors quickly so that he can help him.
Dark Gotham chapter 17 . 12/31/2004
Very nice I really like it.
LordLanceahlot chapter 17 . 12/31/2004
yay! cool chapter, ugh thats gotta be frustrating :)
LordLanceahlot chapter 16 . 12/27/2004
thanks for the gift :) and gah! PETER! and aunt may? a double whammy, please letthem be ok!
Mark C chapter 16 . 12/26/2004
It's a good thing Black Cat was there or Spidey would be in a hell of a lot of trouble and possibly his identity would have been compromised. I wonder if Cat will take a peek under the mask to see who Spider-Man is. MJ, Gwen and aunt May do have a reason to worry. I hope that they will be able to get May to the hospital and then figure out how to let Peter know about what happened to his aunt.
LordLanceahlot chapter 15 . 11/20/2004
yay! good chapter and wow, it was great
Mark C chapter 15 . 11/19/2004
Spidey is really in a tough situation now. It appears that Adrenaline has his tentacles on him. The next question is if the Black Cat will help him after what he said to her. You can't blame Spider-Man for what he said because it looked to him that the Black Cat wasn't taking the situation to seriously until later. Hopefully Spider-Man will find a way out of this.
LordLanceahlot chapter 14 . 11/3/2004
aww thats great, wow gahcliffie!
Mark C chapter 14 . 11/2/2004
It's nice to see Gwen here and I hope that she will be able to get along with MJ and be around for a while. MJ needs to stop worrying about Peter so much because he knows what he is doing but I don't think that she will though. Is there going to be a Spider-Man/Black Cat team-up? Will Peter meet Felicia? I hope so.
Tower of Babel chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
This is a really intriguing story! I really like the indepth analysis of the characters and the story as a whole. You've got a talent that shouldn't be wasted by only posting stories on - you should be making $ off these. Have you thought about writing a novel? Go for it! I'd certain read your virgin novel.
LordLanceahlot chapter 13 . 10/25/2004
gahh suspenseful!
CobraCommander chapter 13 . 10/25/2004
Very well done. Excellent, excellent work, my friend. I know, I know, you just updated, but please do it again soon.

Truly,