Reviews for Forward Rewind
Haven14 chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
I know it's been 7 years since you updated this, but I'll say it anyways: UPDATE!...please?

I love this story so much and I'd LOVE to read the rest! As long as Doyle doesn't die, this is one of my favorite stories. Ever.
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
I'm loving this, so please update.
PurpleKlainer chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
omg please tell me if i beg you'll finish this story coz i'm BEGGING PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY :(
Indiana9311 chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
oh my god! this is so funy! please update soon, i want to see what happens!
Beloved chapter 7 . 5/15/2006
i will review coz i wAnt u 2 keep writing!

enjoying this and i would like to see a happy d/c ending!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 7 . 4/20/2006
Oh my gosh! As a nursery attendant/Girl Scout councillor, this is definentally bringing back memories kicking and screaming! Very good, and I love what you've done with both Cordi and Doyle! And Doyle's alive! Yay! Please continue!

Celebwen Telcontar
ganainm chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
hmm, no more? uthat's dissapointing.
katie farmer chapter 7 . 10/25/2005
what's going to happen next, you have to write more!
daylight chapter 7 . 6/10/2005
loved it! interesting idea for a story. can't wait for the rest.
Doylefreak chapter 7 . 6/4/2005
you gotta keep going. I know you havent updated in a long time, but please, you gotta!
Doyle-fan-forever chapter 7 . 4/17/2005
Its a good story, I like it. Keep posting and I'll keep reading.
rcaqua chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
what's going to happen next?
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 7 . 3/26/2005
Please please update this is such a good story!

Flames Out

evil-chick-spike-lvr chapter 7 . 3/4/2005
Hey awesome story so please write more and update.
xanya-forever chapter 7 . 1/29/2005
Ek, so sorry about the late review, but I went to France for seven weeks! And when I came back I had the flu! But it's all cool now, and I'm catching up on the 53 author alerts I have... ugh, I'll never survive, I really won't!

As usual, I loved this chapter. You write their characters, even while they're so young, so well! the other ones, the old ones, are really well done too. And just the image of Angel with a foam beard is hilarious. They should have done that on the show. But poor little Cordy having visions! That's gotta be tough on her little head. You've got to write more, okay, but this story is really starting to get momentum, or whatever. I love it!