Reviews for Live Forever
Spiderjuice chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Holy crap, you are a genius.

A genius who's really good at writing Terra.

I am one of those people who's absolutely obsessive with getting characterization down. That would make you one of my heroes right now. And I love your thoughts and how you write them. You're an awesome writer and a very deep thinker. Remember this review when you become a famous millionaire.

...And remember Terra too. She rocks! ;)

xSJ:)
ally ally oxenfree chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
That was amazing. You're brilliant. Terra is one of those characters that's hard- REALLY hard to understand, or capture in a fic, but you did it brilliantly.

BRILLIANTLY.
kk chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
It's brilliant but so sad!:-(
Kyrelle chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I also like how you interpreted her death as her running away again, because that's how I saw it, in a sense.
Kikiri chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Perfect.

I really don't feel people pay Terra enough attention, not so much as to delve into her character and analyze what was going on underneath.

Beautiful imagery and brilliant metaphors, as well. So wonderfully well-written, and it's totally on my favorites now.
HVK chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Wow.

Just...

Wow.

That was a real tear jerker, I mean it was amazingly realistic and stuff. Absolutely wonderful. I love it.

I'd give a critisim, but it's impossible to make this any better.
Alcyone23 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
OMG. Wow. I'm putting you in my favorite authors. I love how you write. There are so many wannabe authors out there that it's a relief to encounter a writer like you. Please write more things like this.
VainRhinosCarDen chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
that was really nice. i liked it a lot.
The Great Jefepato chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Great stuff (and I don't say that often - I find that most stuff on , regardless of the reviews it gets, is actually pretty bad), although I feel the need to be a bastard and point out that "whys and hows and wherefores" is redundant. "Wherefore" means "why."
inu91 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
wow...this is amazing. You have an understanding of Terra i couldnt hope to achieve myself. I'm too busy being biased toward her. This is really something! Keep it up!
hikari kumori chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
wow...thats all i hafta say..i love how you describe things...sniff* its so sad terra did that..i will never forget that she was a true freind...
UnknownSource chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Terra fic. Yay! Lovely, descriptive, character focused, emotional, interesting, in depth, intriguing, slightly heart jerking, realistic, Terra fic. Double Yay!

Ok, I loved the metaphors and the descriptions. Description is definitely one of your best writing skills. I dunno, you just have this ability to paint a vivid picture with words, not just the scene itself but including all the little quirks that make it really interesting. The idea of Terra trying to retreat into a childlike state was very well protrayed, your writing style makes it very easy to relate to the character and understand things as she does. And Terra has redeemed herself from Mary Suedom here, kinda. Taking the easyish way out rather than face the music so kudos to you for making her an actual character. Suppose my only complaint would be there should've been more. Much more. With sequels.
Daine chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
::blinks:: That was amazing. Possibly the best Terra characterization I have ever read. The part about her staying in the volcano because she was more afraid of going back with the Titans, because she was running away again - that was brilliance. Magnificent job.
Blowfish the Monkey Tamer chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Wow. That's the only word to describe it. I can't even summon an explanation of what I liked about it. It was just...great. Amazing. True. Wow.
miss capulet chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Oh my God. Oh my GOD. This is, quite possibly, the best fanfic I have EVER read. This was just...beautiful. I simply cannot describe how absolutely amazing this is. It's a masterpiece. It's a work of art. I am very close to tears right now. You have just captured Terra so well...Wow. Wow. Wow.

And just...the things, like how Terra was retreating to the four-year-old place in her mind, and how you got everything right about the characters...I can't describe it. This was beautiful, and all I can do is beg you to write more.