Reviews for Sunset Marquis
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
A nice pitch of angst and a hopeful ending. Well done!
Holofernes chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This is just awesome! Very sensual and powerful description which I was really captivated by! Moving and touching... *sigh*! Great job!
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Wow, Sarah. I'm so glad you directed me here - and I'm so glad your random ramblings about CSI [along with Laura and many others] got me intrigued enough to watch. I love this fanfic - I think it's one of the best of yours that I've read - absolutely fantastic.

xx
And Also With You chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I don't know how I missed this story! It's fabulous. Really nice job going back and forth between the scenes, and what dialogue! It was all so beautifully in character, yet sweet and romantic too. Excellent job. :)
borrowedheaven chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Sares, I just got your email and I couldn't go to bed without coming here and reading this. You know I'm not a big CSI fan (let alone Sara/Grissom), but in all honesty I loved this to pieces. I've always said you're an amazing writer, you only have to read your ER fics to know that, but this was above and beyond spectacular. I loved the emotion, the passion, the tenderness, the fraility about it all. Combining it all has worked very well, and I love the song choice as well. Great work my dear, expect a reply to your email very soon :)
Grissom's-Plant chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
you are an amazing writer! You truly are a great writer. You take time to proof your work and it shows. you are an inspiration to aspiring writers! keep it up!
leddy chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Nicely written. How sweet that Sara had someone to confide in. Very touching that Grissom was afraid he had taken advantage of Sara.
Katerina1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
So beautiful, and so sad... but then that rising of hope. Beautifully handled and written!
wyldheart chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Fantastic fic! The ending was perfect - I absolutely loved the last line. Everyone was very in-character, and I loved the W/C sprinkles and the W/S friendship. Sweet, beautifully written story. :)
vartanluvva chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Hey, my sister (Charli, your beta) told me to read this story...and I'm glad I did.

I'm sat here sniffling it was that good!

Make sure you keep on writing (and that's an order)
chazchocolate chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
I LOVE IT!

I'm not biased of course i mean i only beta-ed it but I LOVE IT!
KmNO4 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Wow. I really enjoyed this because it was real classy. You focused on the emotions and didn't get caught up in the usual R-rated trap of making it all about the sex.

Thanks...
thewretchedchild chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Simply fabulous, thank you very much...
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Very, very good. Surprised and delighted me.