Reviews for Surfacing Into Reality, Only to Submerge Again…
Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/24
Screw that, Tortall is real! In the hearts of the readers, at least. They were not in moden hospitals. I live in the river called De Nile. Let me stay there.
Sadainea chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
creepy...
SatireFire chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I love writing strange alternate universes! I hope this was as fun to write as it was to read.
missgrey137 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
so sad. Makes you question what reality is, huh?
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
O wow, you gotta continue this, it is so interesting really, thinking about that type of thing, espeacially since your not sure which thing is a waking reallity, or dream, whatev
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Oh wow! Definitely trippy but interesting to think about. I really like the writing style of this too!
Celtic-Dragon-89 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I rather like this story! i would liek to see more if there is any.

Write on!

Celtic-Dragon-89
The Walker of Dreams chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I really really liked this. I've read it twice over, and still love it
Insomniac-Reader chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Wow, that's hard to puzzle out, gives me a lot to think on. That was a great story. Now I must go think on this.
A Thought Persists chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
wow. that was really cool. definately keep going with this.
Kit49 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Oh, so you leave it up to the readers imagination, I see. Well you didn't ofend me, I loved it!
StAnDiNgContrapposto chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
wow you did this so much better than i did. i gues i will keep writing mine, though it seems kind of pointless now.

one thing, when a person is in a Coma, they do not move, (at least i don't think so) they are just like vegetables. they don't process anything and just live their life with a machine. personally, i would rather die then have that happen to me for the rest of my life. coma is also not an imbalance of chemicals, THAT goes with depression and eating disorders. though im not entirly sure about comas.

that was a great story, i liked that it was artistic. very different. great job!
CrAzYhOrSeGiRl88 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
wow...very nice...its very different from the other version that's out by another author..i like em both a lot...can't wait to see where this is going...i have to say, i hope d/n stay in their tortallan lives cuz you just can't beat that! just so long as they end up that way, you know? update soon! _