Reviews for Words on a Page
DUH BOMB chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
Such a cool story! Update please
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
I laugh all the way through it! And still feel fluffy at the same time! Hahahha Kilig to the bones!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014

THIS STORY IS SO OMG! I got that OM complex right after Ino read the letter and the whole time my heart was racing in anticipation and when he said he love her I was like "MORE!"

I love how Shika confessed his love... it was cheesy anf clique but Gosh! It still make my heart all warm and fluffy! And the way he admit his weakness pf being a corndog (hahahaha) was just so adorably cute and attratively hot!
kkkj chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
Guest chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
I really want to know when Ino and Shikamaru will volentairally kiss.
Probably never. Hopefully soon...
Random Peep chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Got it! Letter is gonna be passed all around!
Loner Kid chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
okay anyway...what ho-ho are they talking about?
Loner Kid chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
lol sasuke and lee were hilarous as always xD the ho-ho thingy..
casey10rok chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Quazillionaire chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
This is one of the funniest Naruto stories I've read. I literally laughed out loud, and it takes quite a bit to get me to do that when I'm just reading. Nice work! I hope you decide to finish it sometime.
Crazy4cocoapuffs chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Awesome story, but you haven't updated in a while
Mrs. Rock Lee chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Awww I loved the letter! It was too cute! I would look away and smile and then go back to reading with anticipation! Really great writing in this chapter! Excited to read the other chapters now!
VeniVidiViciVixi chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! _ There wasn't one momment that I wasn't laughting my ass off! xD But then I noticed this story hasn't been undated since 08-05-05 :'0!

You have to keep writting this! Please?
Uchihaflower14 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is a wonderful story! I love how you make it flow so well, and you manage to avoid making Shikamaru and Ino OOC. You completely pulled off the impossible! Great, Great, Great!
polar.bear555 chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Hey, I love it! Can you update soon? Please? Thanks! Btw, awesome story. I haven't read it in a while, cause I'm waiting for an update, but it's soooooo funny! Keep it up!