Reviews for Words on a Page
aleyaNSYI chapter 10 . 6/10
Not bad..
aleyaNSYI chapter 4 . 6/9
Yeahh I adore NaruSaku too but I do love NaruHina too yeah well Hinata and Sakura suits Naruto...maybe the thought was just for me yeahh who know someone else does thought the same with me...just wondering but still ShikaIno forever!
aleyaNSYI chapter 4 . 6/9
Awww this story become harder!But maybe you want to put some drama... yeah..maybe ...ne?ne?
aleyaNSYI chapter 2 . 6/9
I really luv the letter..it was soooo sweeet!
DUH BOMB chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
Such a cool story! Update please
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
I laugh all the way through it! And still feel fluffy at the same time! Hahahha Kilig to the bones!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
OH! MY! GWARSH!

THIS STORY IS SO OMG! I got that OM complex right after Ino read the letter and the whole time my heart was racing in anticipation and when he said he love her I was like "MORE!"

I love how Shika confessed his love... it was cheesy anf clique but Gosh! It still make my heart all warm and fluffy! And the way he admit his weakness pf being a corndog (hahahaha) was just so adorably cute and attratively hot!
kkkj chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
BRILLIANT!
WRITE MORE!
please!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
I really want to know when Ino and Shikamaru will volentairally kiss.
Probably never. Hopefully soon...
Random Peep chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Got it! Letter is gonna be passed all around!
Loner Kid chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
okay anyway...what ho-ho are they talking about?
Loner Kid chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
lol sasuke and lee were hilarous as always xD the ho-ho thingy..
casey10rok chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
I LOVE THIS! HOPE U CONTINUE! :)
Quazillionaire chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
This is one of the funniest Naruto stories I've read. I literally laughed out loud, and it takes quite a bit to get me to do that when I'm just reading. Nice work! I hope you decide to finish it sometime.
Crazy4cocoapuffs chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Awesome story, but you haven't updated in a while