Reviews for Dark Crystals
Dark Sari chapter 14 . 3/30/2005
I forgot to put in the Epilogue! How can I be so forgetful? I'll soon post it up!
Dark Gotham chapter 9 . 11/18/2004
Wow, this is a very nice chapter! I was very happy to see that you had updated. Well done and please update soon.
Dark Gotham chapter 8 . 11/8/2004
NIce write more soon.
Dark Gotham chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
Nice chapter. Please write more soon!
Dark Gotham chapter 6 . 10/19/2004
Hurray you updated! Excent chapter.
Dark Gotham chapter 5 . 9/30/2004
Hurah you update it! This chapter auctly went rather well. I'm intersted to see what you will do next.
Dark Gotham chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
The story got better as it went along. Ironically enough I'm a J/S shipper. I liked how the story line progressed. My only slight problem is that you're original characters are bit of a Mary Sue. I mean that in the since that they didn't really seem to have allot of realistic problems. However, the writing made up allot for that, and it's rather good for a first original character story with Labyrinth.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Intersting opening. It doesn't really give you alot of details. Like who excatly this chapter is about and etc. However, it's enough so that the reader want's to continue. For some reason I really like the line-' it began to move, much like a sleepwalker'.
BlueRose2513 chapter 3 . 9/4/2004
Hey great story! I have read you other two stories but i think this one is really awsome as well i cant wait to see where this you dont mind please read and review my dont have to i give you a !00% and keep up the good work.