Reviews for Ginny's Whirlwind
pokie4389 chapter 4 . 10/10/2004
MORE!
Elle chapter 4 . 10/10/2004
Please continue with this story, it's really good!
xiaoxiao chapter 4 . 10/8/2004
I started this fic on SIYE, and then found the other three chapters here.

Very good plot, and well written!

I loved Neville's restaurant.

Anna Scott-nice tribute to the inspiration. Hope really hard that the baby is not his! I'm glad that they have confessed their feelings, at least to some degree.

Hot kiss! *fans self*
brios chapter 4 . 10/7/2004
this definitely needs to continue! more!
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
Naughty Harry! Bad boy! I really hope he isn't the father. Bad Harry; I disapprove of his actions.
dhjdsnfl chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
I love the movie "Notting Hill" Hugh Grant is wonderful and I loved his flat mate, Spike! You are a very good writer and I hope to read more soon!
Gaps chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
Very nice...I guess nude Harry would not be as scandalous as Harry-making-someone-pregnant...Really enjoying reading your story..
Raiining chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
"I always do," she said with a wink.

"Keep an eye on her, Potter, there's no way I can trust her now.

AHAHAAHHA! NEVILLE with a RESTAURANT! brilliant!

the story is still really good .. I'm author alerting you ...

a [i]few[/i] times you fall into the "Dawson's Creek" syndrome ... you give your character's heavy lines, very drama for a few moments and then dash back into the story again. my advice is to take it slow, enjoy your story and not to rush things. of course, the rest of it is excellent, so I'll just quit the advice here and keep reading!
Raiining chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
o

I like!

nice set of characters .. good scenery .. a traveling shop - good one .. that's a different idea but you're right, it does work quite well ..

reading on!
dawnslight03 chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
oh my lord. that was good. keep writing or i may die of withdrawal!
Ms. Realista chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
whoa...that was...wow. That was great. My mind is still reeling at it. Everything changed drastically and so quickly too...wow. I hope things don't get too awkward for them. It most likely will but I hope it isnt too awkward...that's just really frustrating. argh! Did you HAVE to make meaghan walk in on them? lol. Anyways, keep it up! You're doing a great job!

-Ray
Granger's Twin chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
OMG OMG OMG! That was so great! You have written this entire story fantastically. The kiss was awesome. I have never read a writer that has such a ways with words or who is as great with details as you. Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic. (Why am I repeating things 3 times?)

Please, PLEASE (that was just twice!) don't let the kid be Anna should-Rot's, I would just die. Fall over and die. O oo! Harry should go meet the evil woman, find out the kid isn't his, and being so deliriously happy and full of passion run home to Ginny, arms outstretched.

Or, he could just find out the kid isn't his.

That would work too.

Or, I could just sit back and let you write the story as great as you have been. Though I'll still die if the kid is Harry's. Fall over and die. But if something else happens, you could always make me happier with more kissing. That is, more Harry and Ginny kissing. Not Anna!

(Glares at evil woman.) Die Anna, die.

Wow, long review. Well loved the chapter, can't wait for the next.

Ciao for Now,

Manders
Ginbear chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
I am going to cry if you do not update soon!
Eclipze chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
Great Chapter! Loved the kiss, about time too:D. wonder what Megan feels about this...
Dayyy213 chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
This is fantastically wonderful, keep it up.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »