Reviews for The Lady in Red
spacedout86 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
*freaks out at the mention of a Chris de Burgh songfic* YOU ROCK! THAT IS SO THE BEST SONGFIC EVER! Great job with the lyrics too! It is so awesome!
xthedramaqueenx chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Aww...it's so sweet!
Sabella Black-Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
i love this

u rock

!

White Rabbit Tale chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
aw...this is about the sweetest RH oneshot I've ever read...that's minus Mosylu's stuff, though, because she just rocks. But this song sounds really inspiring, so I want to listen to it somewhere. Anyway, I loved this songfic...loved it loved it!
Concealed chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
AW! *grin* *collaspes from fuzziness*
shnazzy jazzy chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
so cute!
Chrissy-Weasley chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Wow, that was beautiful. It had such meaning and such depth. I think It was just so nice, I hope to read more stories by you. It is a very nice song as well it was playing through my mind as i read it.
Marchwarden's Blue Eyed S chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
AW! THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! I LUVED IT! IT WAS LFUFFY, RON AND HERMIONE PERFECTION! THIS FIC SPARKLES AND SHINES LIKE THE LIGHT ON THE MOON! And I AM VERY SRRY ABOUT UR PARENTS RIGHT NOW! *PULLS OUT AND TISSUE AND HANDS IT 2 AMANDA* I HAVE 2 GO, BUT i'LL READ MORE OF UR FICS L8R! 1CE AGAIN, BEAUTIFUL!

As Always,

RUBY
AmyChris chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
aw that was so adorable! great job on that fic! it was so sweet! and that song really fit with it! this is one of the best song fics i've ever read! Two thumbs way up! :)

P.S. I hope everything works out with your parents
MyOwnLittleWorld chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Aww... That was sweet! I luff these little ficlets. (o;
Dranzen chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
That was so sweet I started crying!
Karamel06 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004