Reviews for Time Sliders 2: The Reviviscence
AnaFlowersofMoon chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
Uhuu! And now the three girls are better than never! Better Dracuka watch himself from now on!

I just love 'Time Sliders'. I've read the first one and was amazing and I'm happy you're making a sequel.

You mentioned you use your friends name's in the fic? COOL! I would like to have friends like that (mine aren't too fond to vampires and werewolves as I am...)

Anyway, amazing fic, I hope you update soon!

Kisses
Kairi's-twin chapter 10 . 7/16/2007
WOW THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME SEQUAL SO FAR! This is all so totally awesome. I hope they can rescue Carl, Anna, and Gabe!*cries* Chase is dead aw man I really liked him! he was so UBER COOL! I really like Rachel she is really cool... werewolves that eat chickens huh. that's cool. I can't wait to see what happens next. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Kairi's Twin
HelioQueen From Finland chapter 10 . 7/23/2006
Holy Shit!

This is just so awsome, fantastic...

You dont dear to stop writing. Yuo have talents, alot! absolutely fabulous! wait Ill get a dictionary to get more great adjektives ;-) (I hope you understand that word Im not it shuold write..)
Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 10 . 3/16/2006
I do hope that you make a sequel. UPDATE SOON!
Kayla chapter 10 . 12/10/2005
Don't stop there up date on this story please I want some body to kill old Bat Breath And you should make a sequel to this one ok your charaters are more awsome than a lot I have ever read your writing is worthy of being put in the same catigory as The Lord of the Rings. ok up date soon bye for now
Manson chapter 10 . 7/7/2005
Yep, defaintly a sequel.

I don't know if i'm spelling anything right but it's 4 am so yeah.
Alucardspet chapter 10 . 6/25/2005
"screams and wails"this is soo good and i need more

please update soon ..."hands shaking"
Nelyafinwe Feanorian chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Just an FYI for anything you may write in the future. One of the top ten signs of a Mary Sue story is the character is based off of you. It's called a self-insertion fic. Before you write anything else, I'd suggest that you sttempt to come up with original characters, instead of just taking someone from RL and randomly adding them into a pre-existing work of literature.

-M
PhanPhicAddictHolmesWinchester chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
that chapter was great update soon i love van Helsing storys there the best. please write soon .
Minnie Van Helsing chapter 10 . 1/29/2005
Please write more this is my fave V.H story Liz is so cool please write more or i'll have to call the flying monkeys.
PhanPhicAddictHolmesWinchester chapter 10 . 1/23/2005
please write more this is so col please write some more
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 10 . 1/7/2005
Awesome. That's all I can say. That and wow. You rock, did you know?
Christine Marquez chapter 10 . 1/6/2005
The chapter was written a little sketchy. Perhaps you could go back and try and fill more parts in, because it seemed to jump around in the beginning. Other than that this was a great update, and I cannot wait to read more. I love this story!
Dracona In Volata chapter 10 . 1/6/2005
I was really sad, now I'm happy. lol. But what about Chase? Is he really dead? *sniff, sniff* Update soon!
R.S.Logan chapter 10 . 1/5/2005
This was really good Nessa! I really like the outcome...it should be interesting. Well, call me soon.

-R.