Reviews for Yuugou Hakusho
TheRebornChild chapter 5 . 6/4
I loved it so very much.
Animercom chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
This is a very interesting fic whose unique perspective makes this fic stand out, makes it memorable. Though I doubt Youko Kurama was fully conscious when Kurama was a kid, it was still interesting and funny to read about an adult's perspective coming from a kid. You did a good job with showing both a happy relationship between Kurama and his mother as well as her puzzlement as to how unique Kurama is. Kurama watching the old man die and being calm (and the tree blossoms) is a perfect example of this and I really enjoyed reading it. I was surprised you had Kurama's dad did so late when he was barely in the fic. I thought you would have ended the fic at Kurama's mother saving him from he falling dishes so that you continued it until the beginning of the YYH plot was a pleasant surprise. Still the best part of the fic was the beginning chapters because hey we're so unique and unpredictable. Thanks for writing!
Flayne chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
I read it again and again and I love it all the same. This, for me is completely canon. Togashi-sensei wouldn't have made it better.
Gentle Kit chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Very well written fic. I like the characterizations and how you wrote Kurama's childhood. :) Thanks for a good read!
Ranuel chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
You've done a very nice job of fleshing out a few pages into a full story. I especially liked seeing Shiori's POV and Kurama finally admitting to himself that he loves her as his mother. Kitsune have a very strong drive to repay debts so it isn't necessary in canon for him to love her to do as he did but it's clear from everything we see that he does.
Alquawende chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
I really enjoyed this in-depth story about Kurama's early years as a human. You did an absolutely perfect job in showing his experiences and how strange it must've been for him. The characterization was very good. It stuck to what we know from the manga. Thanks for writing!
pikajay chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
Oh my god ... this story is just so heart-warming that it brings me to tears ... Simply brilliant.
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
i love how Hiei-sama just comes in as if he belongs there and expects Kurama-kun's help. it's just so...Hiei-ish.
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
i've already read this a couple times, and it's one of those stories that just get better with every read.

you know, you could probably do a little story about Kurama-kun coming back to try and see just what that dragon is hoarding. of course, you'd have to have Hiei-sama there or i just wouldn't be happy. *grins* i just luv Hiei-sama. he's my fav, but Kurama-ku is a very close second.

anyways, keep it up!
iolah chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Too wonderful for words.

Fantastic job.
vetgirl1293 chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
This was delightfully in character and realistic! I enjoyed reading this so much, I can actually see this happening in the series
SpPandaaa chapter 5 . 9/9/2007
Awesome job. I loved this so much _
Proxima Shining chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
This is one of the best fanfics I ever read about Kurama and his past, I have to say. Actually, together with your Yuujyou Hakusho (and other of your YYH fics) it belongs to my most favourite Kurama fanfics. I would be interested to read more of YYH fics written by you, should you decide to continue writing them.
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I read this fanfic of yours as well as all your other YYH fics but alas I'm too lazy to review each and single one, so I went back to this first one of yours I read and decided to review it instead.

Just to let you know, all of them were a pleasure to read. There is not a single doubt in my mind that I will be rereading them a lot in the near future. I just hope you will continue to write YYH fics. Although I noticed it has been a long time since your last one. So on a last note, I'd like to say well done and keep it up.
zoomboom chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
Very well written , you damn well know what you’re doing !
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »