Reviews for Hunt for the Intangible
Kreuz13 chapter 1 . 2/21
How on earth did the names get so lost in translation? The official spellings of the names was new to me, but I commend you on using the actual spellings (I'm in the same boat as you... Even my school records have been messed up...)
MedusaLegend chapter 16 . 1/15
Aw, I so wished you updated the thing again. Your story is giving me so much ideas...
MedusaLegend chapter 10 . 1/15
yeaaaah! Hisoka the trouble maker is there to steal Kurapika away! I so look forward to read the next chapters now.
Your story is great.
MedusaLegend chapter 9 . 1/15
Aw, this story is so sweet.

Especially Machi (sorry, but I am too used to the manga's translation) who is really starting to think that Kurapika is a nice guy.
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 16 . 8/20/2016
Well, hope to see an update in this story someday, it's an amazing story despite the initial shock I got about the names... Whether you continue this or not, I wish you the best of luck in life (especially writing ;P). Loved the story! :D
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 12 . 8/20/2016
I like how you're blaming the characters for how the story's turning out xD. I love how it's going so far though :D.
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I skip AN's but the sec I notice something wrong I always check to see if I missed something important... so I guess that puts me pretty close to the people who were complaining about the names. :(. Oh well, like the story so far! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 5/2/2016
God. I love this story. My heart huhuhu! Please remember to update. I'm begging hahaha!
hunterxyaoi chapter 2 . 4/6/2016
Please update a new chapter
Mayuko-chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Your names spelling are so wrong that it's impossible to understand who's talking. None of them are the officials names (check official website).
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
This is a really good fanfic. I was looking for a good fanfic that was relatable to the anime, character wise. It took me a while to get used to the names, it was rather enjoyable. That being said, do you mind continuing this fanfic. It's really good so far. But considering you haven't updated it in 3 years I'll assume the chapter will come out in other year or 2. Please try to continue this fanfic.
ConfusedAlpaca chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
You will finish this? :(
I'm quite dissapointed when I noted that you said that 3 years ago:( well, I'm aware that HxH fandom has.. Quiet down, especially since the 2011 animated series ended. But well.. If you read this, please do remember that there are still someone here, the readers, including me, though with a smaller amount, that's still waiting for you. I'm waiting and supporting you, mist-san. I've been hoping that there'll be more fiction like this that actually had some quality :'(
But I'll try to undestand if you stop this because of your personal life and reason.

Thank you for reading this, and please don't forget HxH cause I won't!

-PC
BabyGhost123 chapter 15 . 3/3/2015
I do hope that u finish it like u said in chapter 16 it's really good...I wonder what will happen now if Kurapika was suppose to get his memories back, will he stay with them or leave...update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 2/19/2015
I absolutely love this story so much and it would be great if you could finish this fic. I enjoyed every second reading it and I'm sure others did to so thanks for all the hard work you put into it. Update whenever you can. :)
SernaJ chapter 16 . 1/2/2015
That's a nice and original story I'm reading c: I realy like it... I hope you still want to continue it, I also understand that you probably don't have time for it, but I would still be nice. I believe you can do it c: