Reviews for Hunt for the Intangible
Looshkins chapter 16 . 11/12/2017
No really, I hope everything is ok with you since its been so long that an update has been made. I hope you will be able to finish this someday (。•́︿•̀。)
Dancingtuna chapter 16 . 9/19/2017
Oh god the last update was in 2012. Damn, this is probably my favourite HxH fic due to the interesting plot and believable character interactions. I want to see thei spiders' plan, I want to see the Hisoka fight, I want to know what Kurapica does. I know it's been a long time, but please update the fic or at least write a little summary of how the plot was going to go. Good job any ways and I'm sorry if your HxH passion has died down a bit, even though the latest arcs (although full of hiatuses) have been amazing.
Dancingtuna chapter 13 . 9/19/2017
Hahahaah Nobunaga for president
Dancingtuna chapter 12 . 9/19/2017
Sorry to see that the fic is getting away from you, but interactions between Kurapica and Nobunaga is too precious
Dancingtuna chapter 10 . 9/19/2017
Love this story. I usually find the way people write interactions between Chrollo and Kurapica to be unrealistic or boring to read, but this fic actually is interesting and believable. Plus all the interactions between the Troupe are spot on, and now even Hisoka has joined. Overall, loving the story so far.
slyside chapter 16 . 9/6/2017
Like it love it continue it please. I wish that you might one day finish this story for it is unique and interesting. Now normally I would make a rather long review but I'm cooking and I don't know if you would even read this so bye.
AnimeLover chapter 16 . 8/17/2017
It's been 5 years since you last updated and I've been wondering as to whether or not you would finish this fanfiction. I'm hoping that you will continue this fanfic because its really interesting and cliffhangers XD Please keep up the good work!
KreuzO13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
How on earth did the names get so lost in translation? The official spellings of the names was new to me, but I commend you on using the actual spellings (I'm in the same boat as you... Even my school records have been messed up...)
MedusaLegend chapter 16 . 1/15/2017
Aw, I so wished you updated the thing again. Your story is giving me so much ideas...
MedusaLegend chapter 10 . 1/15/2017
yeaaaah! Hisoka the trouble maker is there to steal Kurapika away! I so look forward to read the next chapters now.
Your story is great.
MedusaLegend chapter 9 . 1/15/2017
Aw, this story is so sweet.

Especially Machi (sorry, but I am too used to the manga's translation) who is really starting to think that Kurapika is a nice guy.
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 16 . 8/20/2016
Well, hope to see an update in this story someday, it's an amazing story despite the initial shock I got about the names... Whether you continue this or not, I wish you the best of luck in life (especially writing ;P). Loved the story! :D
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 12 . 8/20/2016
I like how you're blaming the characters for how the story's turning out xD. I love how it's going so far though :D.
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I skip AN's but the sec I notice something wrong I always check to see if I missed something important... so I guess that puts me pretty close to the people who were complaining about the names. :(. Oh well, like the story so far! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 5/2/2016
God. I love this story. My heart huhuhu! Please remember to update. I'm begging hahaha!