Reviews for Hunt for the Intangible
God. I love this story. My heart huhuhu! Please remember to update. I'm begging hahaha!
hunterxyaoi chapter 2 . 4/6
Please update a new chapter
Mayuko-chan chapter 1 . 2/25
Your names spelling are so wrong that it's impossible to understand who's talking. None of them are the officials names (check official website).
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
This is a really good fanfic. I was looking for a good fanfic that was relatable to the anime, character wise. It took me a while to get used to the names, it was rather enjoyable. That being said, do you mind continuing this fanfic. It's really good so far. But considering you haven't updated it in 3 years I'll assume the chapter will come out in other year or 2. Please try to continue this fanfic.
PrimsoneClementine chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
You will finish this? :(
I'm quite dissapointed when I noted that you said that 3 years ago:( well, I'm aware that HxH fandom has.. Quiet down, especially since the 2011 animated series ended. But well.. If you read this, please do remember that there are still someone here, the readers, including me, though with a smaller amount, that's still waiting for you. I'm waiting and supporting you, mist-san. I've been hoping that there'll be more fiction like this that actually had some quality :'(
But I'll try to undestand if you stop this because of your personal life and reason.

Thank you for reading this, and please don't forget HxH cause I won't!

-PC
BabyGhost123 chapter 15 . 3/3/2015
I do hope that u finish it like u said in chapter 16 it's really good...I wonder what will happen now if Kurapika was suppose to get his memories back, will he stay with them or leave...update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 2/19/2015
I absolutely love this story so much and it would be great if you could finish this fic. I enjoyed every second reading it and I'm sure others did to so thanks for all the hard work you put into it. Update whenever you can. :)
SernaJ chapter 16 . 1/2/2015
That's a nice and original story I'm reading c: I realy like it... I hope you still want to continue it, I also understand that you probably don't have time for it, but I would still be nice. I believe you can do it c:
pervie otome chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
Hello. First of all, i wanted to tell you to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEE CONTINUE THIS FIC! and i will patiently wait for the updates for this fictil the end. Because srsly, it's too much of a waste to just leave the story hanging like this. I'm begging you, i'll give u kurapika's boxer if u want to /shot

Well, regarding the fic, it's really to read a kuropika fic without pika's rage and hatred towards kuroro. I really love how pika acts his age in this fic, just an adorable young pretty boy when he's with the ryodan. Coz in the latest of hxh he's to angsty. Lol. I love that the ryodan ended up forming a civil/friendly relationship with him. Nobunaga is so adorable. Srsly. And it's amazing how it didnt feel out of place despite the 360 degrees turn of their interactions with pika.

I'm looking forward of how it would turn out if ever gon or any of his friends saw him. Omg. It would be so thrilling if pika knew all of past when he's already fallen too deep with kuroro. Hello angst. Lol.

And pls pls plssss, i hope there'd be FLUFFY coughSEXYcough kuropika moments in the future.

Lastly, i love you for writing this. Just take it easy and update whenever you can. I'll be supporting you from afaaaar.

*sends you ENERGY BALL*

\( ** )/
Yenaya chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Hunter's guide spellings are so weird. I'm so used to the other way. This seems interesting though.
BabyGhost123 chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
I love the story, with Kurapaki without his memories it is very interesting...update soon...
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
As off-putting as the name spellings are, I freaking LOVE your story! The development is good, its got a great pace, and the plot isn't an absolute mess! Seriously, I stayed up late just because I didn't wanna put down this story. I hope you update in the near future 'cause I can't wait to read what happens next!
Hrist Ferrinas chapter 16 . 6/10/2014
This is a fantastic story, and I eagerly await your return.
Marygoround chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This friggin names is hard to know who! And who the hell is Chzzck! It's like Cheesy! LOL, Cheezck, Cheesck, Chzzy, lololol... So, I don't like the names spelled like that :( it's friggin confusing to meh!
a chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
Please update! This work is too awesome to be drop!