Reviews for What Do You Want?
somepeople chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
this would be a very good plot for a movie, a very good plot indeed
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
very good
Amy chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
AAAHHH I hate cliff hangers :( but good story nonetheless :)
Electra Auburn chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Oh my gosh this story's so awesome! I can only hope that you'll update it soon. I love the suspense/romance/humor elements that you've infused in this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please, PLEASE update!
ebonypol chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
I would love it if you updated... :)
hourglass eternity chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
Awesome, just amazing, no, augh! I can't find the right word! Please update soon! And read and review my storY Where It All Begins! That would be awesome!
TwilightxTanzie chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
Please write more :-) I'm very much enjoying this story and would love to know the ending!

This story is amazing, I love it! So much!
Litschi chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
Okay, will you update it again or not?
easy love chapter 10 . 11/3/2008
That was really short 4 me, please update!
easy love chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
OMG! THEY FINALLY KISS! HORAY! TNX 4 POSTING!
easy love chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Great! I liked it!
Suspicious Soup chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
lol. I love how it was like "We're going to find yugi motou." It is cool how yugi must always save the day. I love this. REmember to update or i'l slay you with my sexy seto sword. lol.
Suspicious Soup chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
Gr...A cliffe. Must scream at author."I shall slay you with my Sexy Set kidding. Please update.
Jessica Watsuki chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
Yay update, i just read the whole story over again since it's been awhile but i now remember how good it is :) update soon this time please! THANK U!
come back running xx chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
woah woah you cant stop there! This is a great story so far, I have been on the edge of my seat the whole time! lol great job!

Please update soon! This is a wonderful story, and it would be a total shame if you didn't finish this story! Again, wonderful job!

Lexii