Reviews for An Otaku Citrus Story
NoxEtLucem chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hahahah this was hilarious! Poor Kaname, I could just feel her frustration! How you wrote it seemed like it could belong in an especially citrus-y version of FUMOFFU ;P
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
OMG u described every detail in such a nice manner it made me feel like i was actully watching it...and ooh i loved the last sentence "shut up and cuddle me.!"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
mabye a bit more backstory as to how they got there

and were in the over all story this took place based on that level of itimacy id say its after the original story ended after he brought her back to tokyo after she was kidnapped by amalgam (sorry if u hadnt gotten this far in the story because id be spoiling some parts for you) because the furthest they got before that was holding hands and that wasnt until after the second raid
Jigglywigglypuff chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
hahahahaha this was awesome! great job :)
Stone Amber chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This was awesome. I honestly had written off Souske for any type of romantic encounters (even with that dashing scar), and thus making such a fanfic impossible. But you nailed it. You get virtual cookies! \o/
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That was hilarious! Oh, Sousuke is such an idiot... I love him...

I laughed particularly loud at:

"Negative, Chidori. I fail to understand the importance of this systematic shedding of clothes in such a prolonged manner. If I remember correctly, intercourse involves only the lower-"

It was simply brilliant! XD
a love so strong and true chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
That was brilliant.

I utterly loved it.

So in character.

Love love
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
As I remember it, Sousuke wasn't so 'cool as a cucumber' when he accidently looked down Kaname's shirt as she was cutting his hair..
Aistaraina Eruwaedhiel chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
That was great. I felt bad for Sousuke.
Apathetic Empath2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Oh my god I loved it. I totally laughed my throat raw while reading. Awesome, chica.
Ranma15177 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
This is incredibly funny. I think I may have reviewed this before.
emily chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
that was so cute
Iaya R. White chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
That's awesome! XD I love it. It made me laugh. I can so see Sousuke doing something like that. You did a great job. Keep up the good work.
Daughter of Bast1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Read it. Loved it. Knowing Sousuke, it would happen just like this. He's sweet and clueless, and way too logical for his own good sometimes.

You kept the characters completely IC. Great story with just the right amount of humor and romance.

J O A N N I C A chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
hahaha. that was hilarious ! haha. i was seriously laughing out loud. good job! haha.