Reviews for An Otaku Citrus Story
lildaemon chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
ROFL... that was such a cute and funny story! ;) ~ nice job w/ the gap! keep writing... you're awesome!
mchenryve chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
You had me on the floor rolling around with laughter. I can totaly see Sousuke acting like that.
Sabbie chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
HOLY COW ! That was so funny ! I can just imagine this as an episide by itself. I like the way he technicalizes everything including saying "I love you" to Kaname.

I wouldn't want a husband like sousuke

lol
BabyDonut chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
LOL! My goodness! It's almost like this could have been an episode all in itself. I found it highly adorable and realistic towards the series. I recently saw FMP for the first time and I guess I landed on the right fic to start with Well done!

My fav part was with the knife and the bra cutting -
Weltall Elite chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Oh, god... It was really funny, and I have to admit I enjoyed it, but please don't write anything like that again. While I was laughing, it was almost painful to read because I felt so bad for Kaname. I sincerely hope their first time wouldn't play out like this.

I couldn't realisticly see this happening in a serious portrayal of their relationship, but then, I highly doubt that's what you were going for. For a quick laugh and a spoof on Sousuke's character, this was really clever.
Isinhachan chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
uhauhauha soo great XD I had to run quickly to bathroom bacause I started to laugh too much ._. but anyway xD really good ! I'm loving your fics '
rokusan23 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
And I support you in that! Great job! Love it!
Cindy chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
woah! , that was ... weird , but yes a little more "lemony goodness" should of been in store but the way you kept the characters in ... uh ... character , tee-hee hope to see more from you!
dafooni chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
OMG! So well written... The characteristics were go good, they were fit to be part of the series! Very funny indeed... Keep up the great work!
Rain77 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
That was hilarious! And so in character. Great job!
thechickenlittle chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
i have no doubt that this is how it just might go between those two. hilarious!
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Ha ha ha so bloody funny, loved it :)
cherry chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
you would be an effective writer of lemon fic if you can deliver the story in a descriptive way but with decency... anyway i like your fic wish that you can write more...
anonymous-lemonade chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I fell out of my chair..._ Wonderfully crafted.
CrowsMagick chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Adorable, and a very nice read.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »