Reviews for An Otaku Citrus Story
MightyNeonFraa chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
This sounds like an excellent idea for a story, and the parts that I read were well written and enjoyable.

However, as soon as my eyes fell on the massive text blob in the middle of the page they immediately skipped over it.

Skip a line between paragraphs, always. You did it at the beginning and end what the hell happened in the middle? Geez.
Mimi-san chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I am completely in love with this fic! GODS! That was so funny! You have to write more SosukexKaname limes! That was so figgin' hilarious... couldn't stop laughing! Very well written indeed! Y Keep up the great work!
XiaouNem chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
It's quite cute. :)

definitely in character...

And of course Sousuke has done some extra "background reading" -the Kama Sutra. :P
MJP chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
"Just remember that for later-it might come in handy."

Rawr. ~_

This was a fun little read... I want to see more, though, not for hormonal reasons, but I would LOVE to see Sosuke's reaction to foreplay...

Umm...

Strike that, too weird. _
Anna chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
This was, quite simply, hilarious. Very much in character for both of them, which makes it all the more appealing. )
MizuShinobi chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
lol hahahaha _ sigh... souske wont ever change lol hehehe i like it _ o well... someday chidori will make him "normal" so to speak lol keep writing _
Tairi Soraryu chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
HAHA! That was great! Made me smile, made me laugh, made me wish I could strangle our beloved Sgt. Otaku along with Chidori. You did an amazing job of keeping them in character, as it *is* rather difficult to imagine Sousuke ever engaging in something as NORMAL and HUMAN as this little thing we call 'sex'.

I find it interesting that Sousuke would have read the Kama Sutra, but whatever he thinks he needs to keep his horizons nice and broad. ) You do a beautiful job of depicting both Chidori's anticipation and Sousuke's complete lack of understanding of the intimacy of the situation. Looking forward to future fics you write!

-Soraryu
MiserableGerm chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
This was interesting to say the least.
cultnirvana chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
My god, the thing finally let me review!

Yay, Bri's back to writing! Damn, girl. I don't know how long I've been enduring the wait to see you write some great fiction again. I'm so glad you're back, and in the FMP! fold. Yay, another great FMP! author! I just hope the writer's block doesn't re-emerge again. I love all of your stuff so much, not matter how much you put yourself down with all the snorting :D

But this is just perfect. So entertaining but shockingly true to the characters. If poor Kaname has to endure this, the poor girl needs some serious kudos.

Okay, back to some writing of my own. I've actually been successful today! (expect me begging you to check it very soon *touches wood*)

Love you! Karen
allin656 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Well it was enjoyable I have to say lol. Wow talk about the ultimate clueless sargeant lol, it was great. Nice job writing it.
Juxapose chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Hey!

good job.

i like kaname and sousoke fanfics.

well, get your friend cultnivana to update needless secrets. i love it!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3