Reviews for Can Somebody Help Her?
Downtonian chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
I just love this story, you kept anya alive for one thing, and she's my favourite character, you reunited her with xander and you used tru calling to do it! brilliant idea! I really enjoyed this! there is not enough fics like this! :D
Deleting123456 chapter 9 . 6/18/2006
I don't watch Tru Calling but I really liked this. Eliza Dushku is one of my favorite actresses. You did a good job with this story. Keep up the good work.

Lynnicaec
B Oots chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
I really enjoyed the story. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
Kat Hawkins chapter 8 . 7/12/2005
don't stop now! this is too good!
c-wolf chapter 8 . 3/15/2005
I like it.
AbiSnocom chapter 8 . 3/7/2005
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY SOON CAUSE I LIKE IT AND I WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE OF IT SOON. SO THANKS AND UPDATE SOON.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Oh wow, great intro and overall first chapter! Really enjoyed it. I like how you're writing the characters so far. And the NYPD Blue reference was funny. I also really liked Tru's line about reading junk mail. "It builds character." Haha...LOL!

Interesting idea to have Andrew's note in Anya's pocket. I'm a BIG Buffy/Tru Calling fan myself and I'm loving your story!
SvgeChick chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
I like your story so far, but hun, did you watch the series finale of Buffy, because a lot of the stuff in this chapter is not very accurate.
SvgeChick chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
Hey, I'm getting sucked into this story already. The only thing I have to say is that Xander and Anya were not together at the end of Buffy. I like the Faith-tru connection though.
slaygal166 chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
good story, but faith and tru should have met! Anyways, update soon!
Emma718 chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
great chapter..umm can u get Harrison to meet Buffy..he he he
goddessa39 chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
I like this. It is a good fic. But can you please make it BA? :) ANd has Faith and Tru even met? THere is no dialogue to show that it is so. :)
Nice Huntress chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
He he he. Great chapter, I missed it when Buffy killed Caleb so what 'lame comment' did she say when she sliced and diced?

:p Nixi the Pixi
Surrender Dorothy chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
Yay! I love this story. Tru Calling is really great and I love it even more with Buffy. Plus I'm a big ol' fan of Anya not dying (Anya's my favorite). You write really well too. I can't wait for more.
MBB chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
:lol: I like the Faith/Tru mixups, and i love that you save Anya :-D

but How is it fair that only 10 Anya gets saved while the oher potentials still die?