Reviews for To Live by Love
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 12 . 7/24/2009
good story
Say L8er Not Goodbye chapter 12 . 7/11/2008
that was dirty you had me thinking that inuyasha had died and i was about to start crying but over all it was a great story and i was in love since scroll 1
Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Hey this has been good so far
cherryblossomsforever chapter 12 . 6/21/2006
thank you so much for writing this fic, i really love it. at the end, i thought inuyasha had died and she was going out with sesshoumaru(because of the gold eyes thing) but then it turned out it was her father that died.
fakesmile5 chapter 12 . 11/28/2005
so good best fic eva!nice job!
jeh.nee chapter 12 . 5/2/2005
OMG GREAT STORIE. i thought Inuyasha died in theis chapie, i was wrong! love suspense. keep writing!
Flam1ng1c3 chapter 10 . 11/6/2004
hey
InU-DragoN-GirL chapter 12 . 10/23/2004
OMG! that was so good. You got me for a minute in thinking that was Inuyasha's grave. But then it all evened out. At the bottom where is says the fiction's purpose, i completly agree. Thats the way i see it 2. Your a great writer and i cant wait 2 read more of your fics.
kitsune-dono chapter 12 . 10/17/2004
NO! It has finally come to an end! NO! It was getting so good and it just had to end!...me so sad right now...but oh well...I loved it and I hope you do a sequel on it okay...please...I'm going to miss this story so much!
aznish chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
wow that was cool. for a second there, i thought inuyasha died. your screen name matches your personality; creative. watch yer grammer tho. no offense...
darksamuraivegeta chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
i luv u, inu!omg, this story is awesome!another...?

p. 's eyes were brown
Snoochie chapter 12 . 10/14/2004
i just have to say i loved this story and i think the ending did it justice. every chapter was great and you are a good writter.
Fairytale Syndrome chapter 12 . 10/12/2004
That was pretty good.
Infernus Unum chapter 12 . 10/11/2004
Dear SailorCreative,

This is by far one of the best and most hooking fanfics I've read. I can't wait to read your other fics.
NordicaVB chapter 12 . 10/11/2004
Good ending, loved it. I admit that you had me fooled, I thought Inuyasha had died, but I suppose that was what you were going for right? Sad to see you taking a break from Inuyasha fics. I really enjoyed this story, it was different from other fics. Hope you give us a notice when you go back to Inuyasha!