Reviews for Identity Crisis
Nota Lone chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
That was great. I'm glad they finally appreciate us. :)
ErikaNapoleonica chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
Christine IS the luckiest girl! Wish I could do that... only I would wait for Erik to be in his own body... ahem. Where was I? Oh yes! Better dear! Much better! LOL! Can't hardly stop laughing!
erikorlando'sgirl chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
THAT WAS EVEN MORE HILLARIOUS THAN THE FIRST VERSION! SUCH CONFUSION! I WISH I WAS CHRISTINE! Don't we all...well, this was hillarious. Thanx so much for telling me about it! THIS RAWKED! I wish you would make a sequal...oh well. This was awesome!

I LOVE ERIK!

-eOG
bundles-'o-joy chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
harr harr! most amusing, m'dear!
SilentPhantom757 chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
Hee! It gets better and better everytime.

I really wish you'd take it further. This is the first funny fic I've ever read that stayed funny all the way through.

Love it and great work!
Catherine Morland chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
Bravo, Madame, such spirited words! *dies* I absofrickinlutely LOVED this story!

Writer: “Never mind that! And pay no attention to the person behind the box 5 curtains!
Euphrasie-Cosette chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
Loved it, as I did the last chapter. This was hilarious.

Andre and Firmin make me go SQUEE! Ahem...

I feel pretty as well. It's because I've momentarily decided to pretent that I look like Audrey Hepburn. in her My Fair Lady year.

Andre- Which is not true.

I do, too look like Audrey Hepburn.

Andre- Momentarily. And you're pretending. The difference is simple: She was beautiful, you're not. Very simple.

Shutup. Who knows why I chose you to help me write my reviews.

Euphrasie-Cosette
Olethros chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
Erik: “Why am I so short and wearing a tutu!
What Angel Had chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
you know what just so u have to rewrite part of it im gonna write a phic where it works out with Raoul and Meg
What Angel Had chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
this is too funny i demand another sequel!

Meg: “And I’m old! God I want my own body back! No more wrinkles for me!
ErikaNapoleonica chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
LOL! I can't bear to imagine Erik in Meg's body with the leotard riding up his -I mena her- butt! and Christine is so right! Sexy Erik! LOL!And poor Nadir... never gets any fun... I would have liked the switch to be longer... but it's nice the way it is! Excellent story!
erikorlando'sgirl chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
ROFL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! Sorry this can't be longer...got to go to school...anyway, AH! CHRISTINE TOUCHING ERIK! HILLARIOUS! I wish you had continued more though...consider it? Well, gtg! AWESOME! LOVE IT!

I LOVE ERIK! AND THIS STORY!
SilentPhantom757 chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
"Christine: “Oh no! I just realized! I have Erik’s face. I’m ugly!
BloodBlade chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
'Well, besides a great singing voice, seductive mannerisms, dressing in a black tuxedo all the time, living on a lake underground, being enormously talented...'

'Ooh yes! Be a bad boy! Be a bad boy!'

Ooh yes,be a bad boy for me!((purr))FUNNY!Loved it!wait LOVES IT!Go Erik go!Bash the fop!Go bash the fop!
Caetlyn Malise chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Oh, god, that was hilarious! I've always enjoyed reading this type of fic, but this was excellently done. Course, now I look like an idiot, laughing right here in the middle of the college... *sigh* oh well. Bravo!