Reviews for Phantom
Allison chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
This looks so good! Please update!
OmgitsBlondieduh chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
... :( Aww, why is it that when a story is finally getting good there isnt another chapter to follow up on the goodness? o.o Well anywayys, please update SOON and bring another gundam pilot into this like Wufei :: Drools :: or Trowa :: double drool.:: _ Thankies, bye bye.

Mai
DreamWeaver chapter 4 . 3/11/2005
cool.. I wonder when you will update again
cosmicsorrow chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
Now it's getting more interesting P
Vera-Sama chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
Please update again soon. Everything is getting so interesting. I'm really looking forward to more.
SilverPunk with an attitude chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
Love the story! Haven't read one like this in a while so i'm glad to see it! I like the Phantom of The Oper thing you've got going, i've never seen the play or the movie but i still like it. You've got to update soon. Good luck and i hope there aren't anymore controversies (is that spelled right?)over you're story i read through the reviews and man! Anyways i hope you update soon and make the chapters atleast a *little* longer please!

-SilverPunk with an attitude
Saris Yui chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
That's so cute that Duo and Ysagi Know each other. Another question I wanted to ask was is Heero going to train her one by one in different things or in a general type training? Love story write more soon! ohh I all most forgot I haf another question Is there going to be any Sailor Moon action too like a new enemy?

Bye

Saris Yui
samisweet chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
i understand why the chapters are short, but I do have to say MORE MORE MORE! I absolutely love your fic! Phantom of the Opera has the best songs! I was reading over your reviews, and I have to say, wow. I never knew a person could argue so much over whether something is canon or not. But that's ok. I guess people are entitled to their own opinion. I love Usagi! She's so awesome in her ditziness! Yeah, Dicotto is a hot name... well, update soon!
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
You are very ggo please wright more soon, and Is Usa going to turn into a perfect solidoer like hiiro? Is she going to have a past with all of the pilots who come in contact with her?
Blackrosebunny chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
your crazy! you kno that? of course people will continue reading your story! people really like it from how many reviewes you have! please update ASAP!
Hoshiko Megami chapter 4 . 2/26/2005
This is a great chapter. I hope you update soon! The chapters may be shorter, but can't you still update quicker?
Eternalmoonprincess chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
*bursts out laughing* That was GREAT! XD It's good to have chapter endings that make readers want to continue reading, and that was one of the best I've ever seen. I salute you. *salutes*
Kiki Smythe chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
ooh! Longer chapters, bitte! I mean... I love how you're having Usagi and Hiiro act together... and this is only the beginning!
cosmicsorrow chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
Hm, didn't know something was going in the reviews, dun dun dun. Writers what they want, despite the anime and manga is all I have to say. As writers, they have the right to write a story the way they want. It's not like they're taking the credit for the characters/anime/manga/whatever/etc. So yeah.

Hope you update soon. Wether Usagi/Serena is ditzy or not, I still love her
Vera-Sama chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
this is really interesting. I can't wait for more.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »