Reviews for Strange Evolution
drakkorath chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
loved the story...

it was funny and of course featured my favorite pairing :) xuffy
Twisted-Transistor666 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
:P funy! Write a sequel if there is one :)_
Binky chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
I liked.
Dr. Tamwe chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Yay! Very cute.. very aptly described character interaction which made it believable. At least, as far as how Buffy used to be before they twisted her character all up, but anyway, I liked it a lot :)
SeventhAngelicSlayer chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
LOVE IT!
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Oh goody, road trip! This is a wonderful naughty little fic with no B/S in sight. :D
Logana chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Very funny, but one thing is disturbing... the hole B/X thing! If it was B/S I would be happy, but B/X... ew. But I'll live with it... somehow...
Scott Timms chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Heh, great fic. Very funny, great conversation. I could picture it all happening in my mind as i read. Keep up the really cool writing.
Zauriel Angelus chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
funny as hell. I loved it. peace that's it...till next time I remain...
Lyle Brown chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Hee-hee. Xander and Buffy got the bumpity-bump on. Even though they're dating other people, their love for each other must have overwhelmed them. Personally I like the fact that Spike was acting like a little . "No, you hurt my feelings, you can't come in!" Good story.
Varthan chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
Great fic. Please write more!
Catherine chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
More please!
Saba chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
This is good and I mean good! I've read many Xander and Buffy get together fan-fics but this has to be the best so far! :-}
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
*grins* now I like that! Very good with the humor, especially Spike's character and the scene at the beginning! (I especially likes Xander's Homer Simpson moment)...Alan, the Mad Dragon
Wannabe chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
Wow! Your dialogue is fantastic! I enjoyed the banter between the characters.

I'm so going to read your other stories now... I think i'm an official Fan!