Reviews for Hard Labor
emma134 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
that was really good hope :)
nonhalema chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Wonderful
thisaccountisdone chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I don't know who I should feel more sorry for .. Lex or Chloe.
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
OMG so cute! I laughed, then wanted to cry, then laughed some more. I sadly cannot have kids, but reading this made me smile.
musicreadinglove chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
aw this story is so sweet and cute and funny!
Pale-Spaz101 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Aw I love this story! Very funny and cute. I don't think this is my first time reading it. It seems really familiar. In either case I loved it from start to finish. Awesome job!
SeasonVelvet chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Awsome. (Funny Cool Awsome)

I could've sworn I reviewed this before. . .but I guess not.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
very cute story.
seghen chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
haha, that's hysterical! i love CHLEX
Liz213Mast chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Aww, they're going to be great parents. I was shocked that she would use that language and I was cracking up everytime. I would have done the same thing though if I couldn't of got drugs, I would have called Lex every name in the book and told him it was his fault I was in that much pain. B/c Lex took so long getting Chloe to the hospital. Well I hope to come across more of your fabulous work soon, thanks for writting this story.
LittleBookOfCalm chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Aww so good. x
Alimard chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
OMG, this story is so cute and funny. Great Job!
totallystellar chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
AW I love this fic! So cute and sweet. :-)

Fabulous. :-D
julie chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
omg it wuz so cute, i loved it, its all true, thats wut my aunt wuz doin when she had her baby, lol, childbirth is ANYTHING but beautiful...i dont kno cuz ive never had a kid, but it certainly doesnt look beautiful, so...yea...i loved it
k-sullivan chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
aw that was sweet. ) I loved it. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy.. lol All in all i think it was a beautiful chlex. awesome job!