Reviews for The Powers of Darkness
Martson chapter 19 . 3/13/2005
Good story, its good to see Freddy finaly get what he deserves (i'm a big fan of Jason, can't stand freddy)
wolfwood-Voresse chapter 9 . 2/14/2005
Why do bad thing shave to happen to such good people? Error
Empty Account Please Delete chapter 17 . 9/5/2004
YAY! FINALLY! They're going to fight Freddy! Can't wait to see another chapter!
Absolutely pointless chapter 17 . 9/5/2004
I liked this chpter and the others, I now cannot wait to see what happens in the battle between Freddy and the Titans. Please update as soon as you can, thank you

Later days
Empty Account Please Delete chapter 15 . 9/4/2004
This is good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Absolutely pointless chapter 15 . 9/4/2004
update soon please, this story is great

later days
linschickrule101 chapter 12 . 9/3/2004
i love this, well done on freddy's character, i'm a huge fan of his.

best of luck

lins
Empty Account Please Delete chapter 12 . 9/2/2004
Well that was short. I hope they will face Freddy in the next chapter.
Wave Maker chapter 11 . 9/2/2004
This story rocks. It has a well thought out plot and none of the titans are out of character. You are a writer. PLZ get that update on her soon!
Empty Account Please Delete chapter 11 . 9/2/2004
COOL! So Star and Robin are going to fight Freddy? AWESOME! Can't wait for it to come!
Empty Account Please Delete chapter 10 . 9/2/2004
You never fail to amaze me. That was a good chapter. I'll be waiting for that update tomorrow. I have you on Author Alert, so you don't have to contact me.
MojoRunning chapter 10 . 9/2/2004
I dunno if you know, but I've been reading this and I think it's really interesting. And your profile's cool - we have the same name! Wonder how Beast Boy's gonna wake Raven up... I never expected a crossover like this, but surprisingly, it's working out very well. Feel free to check out any fics I might have or ask for advice - nothing more to say here than I'm into the story.
Absolutely pointless chapter 10 . 9/2/2004
Not that I'm complaining because thi was a gret chpter but wouldn't Trigon have to few things to say about his daughter being used bysomeone who isn't him?

Actaully that would be a pretty good fight Tigon the terrible vs Freedy Kreuger the dream demon

Anyway ignore all that gret story I hope you manage to update soon.

Later days
Empty Account Please Delete chapter 9 . 9/1/2004
Oh. My God. YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST FANFIC AUTHORS ON TYHE WHOLE SITE! The story is great, and I like it that you put Batman in the story. Update soon, please!
Absolutely pointless chapter 9 . 9/1/2004
Please update this fic is cool

Freddy vs Jason is my all time favourite film.

again please update