Reviews for Unrelenquished Dreams
zee Ahmad chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Oh man where exactly your ch# 8...?
Its ridiculous...if you have started some thing you should finish it...! Perhaps your "tomorrow" is not arrived yet...hun?
isaalacrymosaa chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
i love this fic

you must continue it! ;D
KittenKez chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
I love this story and realy hope you do finish it :D It's fantastic, great plot :)
Acid-Rush chapter 7 . 7/16/2005
Huray! You updated! Chapter 7 is here! Ok, ok, I know, you updated it over a week ago, but I was on holiday and stuff.

Well, this was well worth the wait - I like the look of the rivalry between Anna, Kurtis and Lara - there's definately potential for some heated, powerful arguments there!

I re-read this entire fic from the beginning tonight to remind myself of what was going on - man, I had such a blast reading chapter 5 again, some really pricelessly humourous moments there!

Please don't keep us waiting so long for the next update!
Mutinous Phantom chapter 7 . 7/9/2005
Very cool story, there needs to be more Kurtis/Lara fics. Update soon! I like your writing style a lot.
Mystique1515 chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
Can't wait for more!
Ellethiel chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
!Update! Heh, no offense but I think that I'd some time ago given up on some of my fav authors who'd not updated in a while or hadn't written a new story (after having completed one, like Ms. Croft I presume- haven't seen hers in a while). Anyway, this is great. I really am enjoying your story, writing style and the tension between the characters: Kurtis, Anna and Lara. Awesome. Anyway, this is probably becoming a weird review so...thanks, can't wait for the next chapter!
Amara the Warrior chapter 6 . 6/30/2005
Ohh...awesome! I love that wraithperson whoever she is! Now for some criticism. First of all, you should probably start a new paragraph when someone new is speaking. Like if Marcus is speaking he has his own paragraph. But if Kurtis wants to add something, he has to be in a different paragraph. Don't get me wrong, your story is really fun to read. I hope you plan on updating soon.
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 6 . 1/27/2005
this is cool, how about an update?
SilverDragon67 chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
Hi Froline,

I really like your story and especially your really visual way of writing! Awesome!

If you need someone for German translation, then feel free to write me an email! . Hehehe please, don't be insulted now, but the Babelfish does have some problems! So, the Brotherhood of Hades would be "Die Bruderschaft des Hades" and 'Miss' Croft would be Fräulein Croft. The Superhuman would be in plural "Übermenschen", singular "Übermensch". The outburst in Chapter 4 should be: "Was, um Gottes Willen, tun Sie hier?"(What, for heavens sake, are you doing here?) Again, no insult is intended!

Cu and looking forward to your next update!

Silver
theharshlightofday chapter 6 . 12/23/2004
Hm, now who is this mysterious character? You must update soon and let us all know what happens next! This story is well-written and engaging. The beginning certainly drew me in straight away, and all the history you have tied in makes this a very good read.

More soon please!
Cityofangels chapter 5 . 9/23/2004
Love how Kurtis managed to make Lara Jealours! Please continue!
L'ange de Tenebre chapter 5 . 9/15/2004
Very nice, Froline. I like where this is going. I never would have thought to include the Ark of the Covenant in a TR fic, though. Maybe it's just because I'm a big Indiana Jones fan and I don't like to use stuff that's already been used before. Very nice, though. I can't wait for ch. 6!
argentiumlupus chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
this is one of the good ones. i know i'm a friggin' nit pick for saying this but you tend to overuse the word slightly. i really like this one. it has a lot of charm and i can tell you have fun playing with kurtis. jell-o scene is sweet!
Acid-Rush chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
Oh this is god!

I like it!

You have some really excellent sentences, brilliant word usage. Well done! You describe the scenes wonderfully.

'Occult Boy' - ROTFL! Can I borrow that?