Reviews for Permanent Diversion
SweetMisery1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
A bit confusing
QueenOfGames2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
You killed the Pharaoh? OMG OMG I LOVE YOU! ::EP!: You're so great HAHAhAHAH! ::freaks out:: ~. But Grandpa did it? Hm interesting... so Yugi And Yami are dead... well Yami's puzzle is smashed... Anzu moved to the States and changed her name (Totally great I say!) Jou was in a gang and is now dead... and Seto is getting his Rod back (Which makes sense since it was he in the first place) Very interesting! I like it a lot! Update when you get the chance!

The *Queen Of Games*
YamiKatie chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
random...and yet cool. wow.

I haven't reviewed any of your fics for ages, have I? Been on holiday for a few weeks, so couldn't get near a computer. *shudders*

Anyway, I like these. It seems like 5 little one-shots all gathered together, and yet they all had something in common (apart from the Yu-gi-oh-nes, of course). It would have been so great if the people who created Yu-gi-oh had included some of these; just think of the difference it could have made to the plotlines...

Yet another good fic posted, well done. I'll go off and start reading the rest of the new ones now...
Liviania chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
I like the Jounouchi one...deliciously morbid. The others are all awesome too. God Granpa. And Anzu with her kitty! _

gooooooooooooooooooooooooone chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Wow. Those were cool. And interesting. 3 My favorite was the one with Seto and the Rod.

*fangirlish mental images* ...Snerk. X3