Reviews for Luke Danes: Bachelor Extraordinaire
Bob chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Love the concept but I felt it was very rushed. There were a good few moments that you just brushed over. Lorelai developing feelings for Luke is the main one. You had them kiss which was fair enough but you didn't have Lorelai think anything of it. Her feelings were just declared so we never got to read it happen. Lorelai telling Hannah about their rouse and her feelings would be a needed scene for us to read. I feel like this should be a 10 chapter story because there are bit of the story worth telling which you just brushed over. Also the footage could have played a part in them realising the other feels the same. By not doing something with that it wastes its potential.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Awesome, from beginning to end.

While I've never actually sat down and watched any episode of 'the Bachelor' (or any 'reality' program, for that matter), I am a major JavaJunkie fan and thoroughly enjoyed this fic.

Well done!
I'm not strange you are chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
that's so sweet! Really well written, too. thanks for giving me something enjoyable to read!
1LukeLorelaiFan chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
That was great! I really liked it. How Lorelai started as a spy and then fell in love with Luke. And I like how the other girls (Hannah and Dana) were so nice when they left. In real like, I'm sure that wouldn't happen and they would be upset and mad. I liked that they were nice. And I loved the ending. Luke proposed. And everyone was watching. And where Lorelai gave them the finger-only not her middle one-that was so funny!
CharmedGurlie chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
that was so absolutely adorable. I loved the proposal at the end. great job!
daydreamerrr chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
amazing
Lolabelle26 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
hehehe stud. i don't see how i didn't see this. THIS WAS A GREAT STORY!
J.Stone chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
All I will say is "OUTSTANDING"!
Lorelai Anderson chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
you better write a sequel! This is one of my favorite stories. So you better continue. lol

please?

haha lol you're a great writer. can you hear girl's thoughts? haha because you portray Lorelais' thoughts very accurately. That made this story sound believable. so, thanks.
Number One Dork chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
this was the BEST story.
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
OMG, I loved this story. It was so sweet. I mean everyone knew what would happen, with Luke picking Lorelai, but it was still so awesome! This was a really kewl story idea! I think that there should be more great stories like this one!
raina chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
oh my god, this story was the best, i love the show the bachlerette, i wish this really hapened! i laghed,i laughed, and again i laughed(sorry i can't say i cried)plz write more like this and post them here, like wife swap, or the real world, or a show like that, i awear u got the touch of a writers dream!(what if you did wife swap and lorelai and luke did it, luke's step wife would be a buisness woman, and lorelai's step husband would be a total out nature guy, and they couldn't handel it.)
katie chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
With such a strange topic, I thought this would be a strange story, but the way you wrote it made it a really good story. It had a sweet ending too.
southsidesister chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
One of the best fics I've read!
gilmorefan1200 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
i liked that story alot it was really good