Reviews for Dead Man Talking
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
wow, I like this idea.

it's a bit creepy in a way, how he is talking to dead people, and falling deeper and deeper into a depression, and thinks that Dumbledore doesn't care about him.

you captured a depressed, guilt-ridden Harry really well.

I wish you'd come back to fanfiction, if only to declare on you profile that of April, 2011, you still visit, and read you reviews. and will maybe one day start a new fic.
echoing noise chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
whoa.

That... was... awesome! I only wish I could see Hermione at Harry's funeral, finding out that she was wrong... ha! but i guess that won't happen... grr.
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Dark, yet intriguing, fresh yet sad, extreamly well done, the new take on Harry was just...Wonderful work.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Interesting piece.
hypercell chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Who saved him?
raspberrypirate chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Wow... that's really messed up. I like it! It seems like how Luna would live her life, but I suppose Harry has more dead people to see, and fewer imaginary animals.
fairiekween13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Wow, that was really cool. Do you know who pulled him back?
The Dead Snake chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
ick.

who pulled him?
Elvenlaughter chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
So, does he try to kill himself every night and always get pulled back? This is really interesting. Harry's wondering about his sanity casts an aura of doubt over the whole thing: does he even try to jump from the tower? Does he even go up there? How much of this is just in his head? Very cool. I like insane-Harry stories. But, we don't know if he really IS insane, do we? *squee* Coolness!
RadiantRedWeasley chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Awh, so sad. You are really quite talented at writing.
smooth.stutter chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Wow.
gkpinkgrl chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Oh my...that was soo good! I've been searching for a good angsty harry fic for while, and then suddenly I see this one. I love how Harry didn't really care what everyone else thought of him, and that he was brave in his efforts to kill himself. Also, the hand that grabbed him could just be some wind, a person in an invisibility cloak, a ghost, his imagination...or maybe he subconciously wanted to survive, but it could have been anything! Very very good. Now I'm off to read the rest of your stories!
greenfly chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Hm... I do like these. They're very good.
Simxp chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I've just read all your one-shots, and they are excellent; some of them are incredibly poignant. Please do keep writing.
Bellatrix Riddle chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Woah, that was awesome. I really loved that. The ending made me smile, left a bit to the imagination which is always nice!

You are an amazing writer!

~