Reviews for The Talk
Luna chapter 1 . 5/9
I was giggling so much but then I made myself really sad at the "wont ever hurt her line",because I remembered he basically caused her death...ouch.
Caitlin chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
This is SUCH a sweet little stroy. I found it while I was searching through Star Wars fics, and this one is definately one of the best so far. Keep up the good work!
Lady Celebare chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
That was GREAT! Lol! What a question for a Master to have to answer! Wonderful. A real portrayal of the daily lives of our favorite Master and Apprentice, so to speak.
faerie padawan chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
LOL!

My fav part is:

How he missed Qui-Gon, especially now. Obi-Wan wished his master was there explaining things to Anakin instead of him.

Qui-Gon was much better at it.

"I can just imagine Yoda trying to explain things to you," Anakin said with a giggle.

"I can't imagine Yoda young, and having raging hormones." Obi-Wan said
obsessive chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
:)hehe:)

omg, yoda even having a sex drive? lol this was really funny, i read a lot of your fics after reading this one.

the end was the best part: "Master,...Obi-Wan, I really love her. I know I'm probably too young to know what love is, but I'm telling you the truth. I would give my life to protect her, and fight to defend her. I can't bear the thought of her suffering and in pain." Anakin was so sincere and his face reflected a look as if he was about to cry.

i cried when i first read this, its so sweet. great fic!
Trinity1213 chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
LOL, this is SO funny! I like the Yoda part!
Lady Serenity Moon chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
This is very good...I love the libido part...very good.
Kato when she feels like signing in chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
LOL! I was laughing so hard when they had he Yoda conversation! LOL! LOL LOL!

IMAO

(laughing My ass off)
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 3/3/2001
It's gonna be babies and diapers next!
Erjika Tevkana chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
lol! another great story! a hormonal Yoda... *shudder* I like how you ended it almost ominously, since we all know what happens later. eep!
Becky Matthews chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
Wow! Really good! I always wondered how obi-wan would react...
Theed chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
Oh, I loved this story so much I just HAD to read it again!
Penny chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
That was cute . I liked it .
Laurel chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
I found the story to be very funny. However, don't you think 11-12 is a bit old to be asking about sex, most kids know by that age.
EvilTwin chapter 1 . 9/17/2000