Reviews for Spaceballs 2: Da Search for More Money
jgarci9 chapter 2 . 10/15
This was hilarious. What really had me rolling was the introduction of all of Lone Starr's children. It seems fitting to his character that he will knock up his wife so many times and have his friends be servants. Lone Starr is a charming guy, I will admit, but he does not seem much of the family man type. This is a great beginning of a sequel.
davis star wars chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
once apon a galixy far far a way there was an old man named ass head
Ohilodude chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I don't like it. Too stupid funny.
SKILLET FAN chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Just wondering, how do you have half a child? Does that mean that she's pregnant or what?

-A hero's not afraid to give his life. A hero's gonna save me just in time.
Amorai chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Brilliant! Wish there was more! Update? :) Faved!
TheGrandDisciple chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Tatiana Ekaterina chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Hobbit holes? heh, nice. Keep up the good work.
Tatiana Ekaterina chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Great start, kinda short, but made me crack up a lot. I wish I could write an appropriately random and silly review, but I just added another chapter to a story I'm working on and my brain's been rasberried.. oh wait, there's one reference. I just blew it by saying so, didn't I?
dancers of the night chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Now that was funny. Update ASAP!
AlternateTimeline chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
ahahahhahahahahaha. Mary Christmas made me actually lol. I was hesitant at first with the title... you know, it sounded too funny to be true. Sticking to the original plot AND being creative? Impossible! But hey! I love it. Absofreakinglutely hilarious.
jedigal125 chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
lol x 10
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
vampyrgirl1997 chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
omg! you have to update!
jcogginsa chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Spaceballs chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Very funny...and I am a major fan of the movie. Question, did the animated series ever air, and if they did, could you tell me what website will show the episodes? I also hope you make a sequel, title "Spaceballs 3 : The Search for Two" which was said by Yogurt in the original airing of the movie in theaters, replaced by the search for more money one that is shown nowadays.

P.S. Can we give suggestions, such as the cast visit a planet with Klingons or Daleks that are, unlike their normal selves, complete wimps and dislike violence.

P.S.S. I own Spaceballs the Flamethrower.