Reviews for Hearts Do Change
DragonflyTears chapter 11 . 4/20/2005
I WANT A SEQUAL! SEQUAL SEQUAL!
WaterFarie88 chapter 11 . 4/13/2005
That was a cute ending. _

A sequel might be worth doing, but there is always a chance the sequel will not be as good as the original.
NativeMoon chapter 11 . 4/12/2005
THAT'S IT?

Well I am SO glad they finally got together LOL. Im not a fan of anime at all - but you wove a very interesting tale. I too have a story with severus falling for someone who isnt "quite human". Its as dull as dishwater compared to this LOL! Well done - I look forward to seeing more from you. Highly recommending this one!
Sasha Lea chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
This story is great!
Greyfalcon chapter 9 . 3/25/2005
First time I have seen this story and I enjoyed it since it was unusual. I do hope you plan to expand it a bit more than a couple of chapters, you did well with background but I think you need to expand on what is going on presently with her and Severus
Isaboo chapter 8 . 1/31/2005
nice chappie, update soon
Vanessa chapter 8 . 1/31/2005
I just want to say that i love your story and I encourage you to let your mind and pen goe free. _
Vanessa chapter 8 . 1/31/2005
Isaboo chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
okay, now post more! now! quickly! please?
Dark Gotham chapter 6 . 10/26/2004
Great story so far. I like it.
WaterFarie88 chapter 6 . 10/1/2004
This is a rather short chapter... It's definitely taken a different turn. I think you are drifting farther and farther from the Harry Potter world and more into the anime world. It was a pretty good chapter though.
Isaboo chapter 6 . 10/1/2004
GOOD CHAPPIE! Post more soon! please!
PeevesParadox2 chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
It's distrubing, but delightfully gripping. It's definately an approach I haven't seen, but it's unique and definately different. Please continue soon.
Isaboo chapter 5 . 9/15/2004
me want more! now! grr...must have more!
NativeMoon chapter 5 . 9/7/2004
How dark and tragic - so says one who is Dark and Dangerous. Breaks my heart to have read the secrets of such a tortured soul exposed. Well done my dear! Keep up the excellent work!