Reviews for Silhouette Above the Flame
Nubia chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
This is too good of a story for you to stop writing. Please don't stop, its really great. I think its fine the way you are writing it, don't change it. Please continue, update as soon as you can! please
Eralda chapter 3 . 1/20/2005
hey love

grate story and good luck with ur next chapter
Calm Soul chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
I like this stoy. You put in lots of details in your stories which give good descriptions. And your plot twists aren't that bad as well. And I like the idea for this chapter, you shouldn't change it.
Distance From Here chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
OMG Kai is stealing Tyson identity. How original. I can't wait to see how that goes over. I also like who you described their feeling like Tyson resenting Kai in all. I wonder what happened to his grandfather, and what's up with Hilary and her family.

Awesome story, update soon!
Distance From Here chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
Heh, Kailey is so adorable. So polarish to Kai. Deffinately can't have a relation to sweet Max, but maybe Emily. Stuff with Tyson was funny as well, he is such a pig. I am liking this story.
Distance From Here chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Hey, you wrote a new story! It so cool. I love the pairing, whelp onto the next chapter.
Spitfire chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
Great story. Update.
Zechal chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
I like this story, it it really good. I hope you update soon.
Ceasefire chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
Great story, I have nothing bad to say against it. I like Rei/Mariah, and Kai/Hilary is pretty good, too! I'll keep an eye on this fic.
Hair Pin chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
Oh wow, this was an angsty chap. I love how detailed their thoughts are.

Tyson hates Kai for dying, how sad.

Hilary's life is screwed up with her family, I wonder what happened.

Kai has knocked Tyson out, stole his clothes, and his parading around as him...interesting.

Update soon, this story rocks!
Hair Pin chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
Heh, I love Kailey - Max's little Daughter - she's a riot. I love how you made them all in character.
Hair Pin chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Oh neat story! The dream was freaky...
Zonza chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
Kai taking over Tyson's idenity? That's gotta be trouble and likely very hillarious... I wonder what Kai will do to Tyson's 'Good Name' while he is playing at him...

Whelps anyways, can't wait to see the next chapter!

~Zonza
Zonza chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
Hehehe... good chapter, a very humorous chapter...

Good Job!

I can't wait to read more!

~Zonza
Chibi-Kari chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
another awesome chapter...r u ever gunna explain what hilary's 'family problems' were? also i hope that u continue u this because it is one of the best stories i have ever read! CONTINUE!