Reviews for So Long in the Dark
Cueil chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I was really dissapointed that he died... he had such potential to turn into a great character... I wonder how much would have changed if he was still alive.
Anonymus chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I want more. Gimme please?
Nafria chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
aw,,poor Asmodean...i loved tis fic..i think there are one or two spelling mistakes in it though ..but it's an amazing story..

write more about asmodean...
animebop chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Very Very good story. Never really liked him so much, but if this was in the books he would be my favorite character :-)
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
I LOVE Asmodean! Love him! Love him! Love him! Love him to death! ::starts wailing:: WHY did he have to die? Whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy? Anyway, your fic was awesome, and I do wish there were more Asmodean fics... I really do. You should write more! _ Please?
Taimy chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Okay, that was just so sad! But a brilliant fic, we don't get enough of Asmodean, in the books and on .

Please please please write more. *Begs*
EpitomyofShyness chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I so agree! Asmodean rocks. I am so gonna kill whoever killed him!*tears fall down cheeks* As-*sob*-mo-*sob*-dean *sobs brokenly* rocks!
Nisei-rg chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I really like Asmo as a character too. I always thought he was the most human of the forsaken: having weakness and seeming to be more about sadness and pain than greed and evil. So I kinda like your story: I wished you had decided on making a long Asmo fic:-) My only critic is that I thought that Asmo's turning was a bit too easy. I always imagined that if such a thing was to happen that it would be harsher and harder, but hey I understand you wanted to keep it short. So keep up the good work! If you ever try in another Asmo fic, how about one in the AOL? Could be about the other forsaken too. I think we do not hear enought of them.
Laughing Dragoness chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
ah! so wonderful! i liked this a lot... i think you really got into the characters' heads. fantastic job!

p.s.- update A Man Could Weep soon, please. i'm starved for more Mat-ish goodness!
PurpleMoon3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Wow. Thats all i can say. You got some talent if this is what you call rushed. Great story.
aniki19 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
hmm..well i must say tt asmodean...isn't really one of my faourite chrt..coz rj seems to potray him as a dipensable character.

mat's my fav...wif perrin coming in a close 2nd...i don't even like rand tt much! lol!

n i must confess..tt i usually read only e chpts tt contain mat..i skipped e rest so sometimes..i am 'blur' abt certain plots...lol! boo were my favs! n i think bk 10 was a disappointment...

anyway...great attempt on asmodean...his past seemed very vagued...perhaps u could elaborate on tt for ur next chpt...dare i hope?...