Reviews for And Now They Are Conquered
Uchiha Riddle chapter 23 . 11/2/2009
please keep writing i hate suspence. hurry before i die of impatiance.
Noon's Phoenix chapter 23 . 8/1/2007
Updating is good not updating is bad
Uhhh chapter 23 . 8/3/2006
PLEASE, YOU MUST UPDATE THIS FIC. I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. YOU HAVE MANAGED TO CREATE A PERFECT HATE/HATE RELATIONSHIP AND YOU HAVE GIVEN ME ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW IN WHICH LOOKING A GRANGER/MALFOY STORY.

THIS IS EXCELLENT. I WOULD REALLY REALLY LOVE, FOR YOU TO UPDATE!
Uhhh chapter 21 . 8/3/2006
ANOTHER EXCELLENT CHAPTER. THE ENDING: SUPERB.
Uhhh chapter 19 . 8/3/2006
EXCELLENT. IT IS AMAZINGLY TRUE:"SHE HAD FALLEN PREY TO HERSELF"
Uhhh chapter 17 . 8/3/2006
HMM..THAT WAS CRUEL. THAT WAS DRACOS STANDARS FOR SURE. I HAVE RED MANY DARK FICS, I THOUGHT I HAD SENN SEEN EVERY THING, BUT THIS CHAPTER YOU MANAGED TO SURPRISE ME FOR REAL.

WELL DONE.
Uhhh chapter 15 . 8/3/2006
ANOTHER EXCELLENT CHAPTER. I LOVED THE FACT THAT DRACO FELT HONORED TO BE HERMIONE GRANGERS ARCH NEMESIS.
Uhhh chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
THAT THE BEST CHAPTER BY FAR. EXCELLENT WORK.
exetergirl chapter 23 . 7/4/2006
seriously im begging you write some more please is the holidays soon isnt it could you write then?
Kristen chapter 23 . 3/24/2006
When oh when are you going to update? I really need more of your story...please don't keep me waiting much longer!
howtospotahippo chapter 23 . 3/9/2006
update please
kimberly chapter 22 . 1/21/2006
when r u going to start updating this story.

its to good for not to be finished
blahhhhhers chapter 23 . 12/25/2005
very nice. update
Alenor chapter 23 . 12/13/2005
oh ok great story. can't wait for more, cya later.
Luthien chapter 23 . 12/9/2005
WOW...I love this story. I've been following it for a while. You are extremely talented, and your idea of sex is just as mine is. I love how you really bring out the darkness in them both...don't you wish we could find a guy like him? Yummy. Anyway, I loved it so much I forwarded to my friend, who is also quite dark. I hope you don't mind. Hurry! I don't mean to rush your muse, but I really want more!